Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Underage Clubbing

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey All.

I was wondering if any of you use fake ID's to go clubbing with the 21+ crowd. How many of you have fake ID's at all? What are your experiences partying with chicks at least 3 years your senior? How does it go? I'm interested to hear.

Thanks for any input.

- Maurizio

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have an id that says im 18..i wouldnt want one that says in 21 lol, im 16...i dont know about djing girls 21+

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth it, if your in a coed school, you will have much better luck with stupid highschool girls than club girls who are way more skeptical of men.

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I would have better luck with stupid high school girls, but do I really want to do things with them? Unfortunately, there just aren't that many ladies up to par, or even available for an approach, at my school. I think there's something hot about a woman who knows what she's doing, which most girls at my school certainly do not.

I am a senior, almost 18 years old, look a bit older than that, and have quite proficient dancing skills.

Club girls are way more skeptical of men? I would think that they're at the club in the first place to meet guys and on average would be more receptive to a PU than chicks at a high school who are there to learn.

I figure I wouldn't have to tell the chick my real age at first.

So has anyone had success with girls more than just one year older than them? How does she take your age?

- Maurizio

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man! Don't ever answer the 'age question', and I mean ever. Just ****y&funny your way out of it, or simply dodge the question. And guess what? By not telling your age, that's more mystery, and more money in the bank!

If it happens where you're absolutely forced to tell your age, try a solid 19 years old (at least in Canada). I'm 17 and I pass for 19 easily. As long as you DJ broads correctly, they shouldn't be asking your age (they're looking for an excuse to drop you). Unless, of course, they're checking to make sure you're old enough to bed you...:D

And that's good stuff.

Later.

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
underage clubbing in t.o

Anybody from t.o know any good all ages clubs?
Or anyone have a i.d. sexy enough for me?