Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Under What Circumstances Should a Guy Give Up Entirely?

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy that's willing to tell himself anything to not go through with what I advised....
What you advised is advice as old as time lol, bang some low tier women to gain experience has probably been told to all inexperienced guys at least once.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weeding out the gold diggers/sugar babies is half of my dating process. The moment you show them your place, they never want to leave. I even had one plate saying that me NOT offering financial support isn’t really a dealbreaker. LMAO
I’m being pegged before they even see my place. I think it’s because I own my own business and when they ask “what do you do?” and I say that they see $$$ signs.I gotta start thinking up a lie about my job. I don’t wear the fanciest clothes or anything, my truck isn’t anything special but it’s a 2021.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet, you're not going through with the advice....
I honestly don't understand it. It's basically saying to **** women so ugly that they would sleep with anyone. It's the same benefit as paying an actually hot woman for sex... except the latter is more enjoyable.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't understand it. It's basically saying to **** women so ugly that they would sleep with anyone. It's the same benefit as paying an actually hot woman for sex... except the latter is more enjoyable.
Not really.... You're taking the idea to the extreme. Why does she have to be "so ugly...", and not just below one's smv and receptive due to it? As far as paying for a hooker.... How would he gain sexual confidence in being satisfying enough for repeat interactions, when she'll say anything given he pays her? He wouldn't know if she'd want him again without the money....

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably older than anyone on this thread and I came here to this forum to help rebuild myself socially, like a phoenix from the ashes. I've done it before, and even now after being robbed of the last 20 years of my life to a bad marriage and even worse custody/coparent battle, I'm still at it trying to improve my game, my life, and myself.

To hear men younger than me packing it in and folding I just shake my head in dismay. Listen to the Master DJs replies cause you don't want to look back some day and realize you threw away some your last best years due to indifference.

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is I don't know what to grind at. There are plenty of uglier men than me with crappier jobs who get women. So I either wait however many years it takes for me to have a good career or I need to be like those men.
Brother, I manage a cafe, have over half my net income going to my ex-wife, and live with roommates. I currently have two plates spinning. I'm also 45. The trick is, love yourself and stop giving a f*ck. Be a rad dude NOW, not after you get the great career or whatever. I just heard today that Bruce Willis has dementia. He is all the money in the world and now he doesn't even know it. Perspective, my man.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm probably older than anyone on this thread and I came here to this forum to help rebuild myself socially, like a phoenix from the ashes. I've done it before, and even now after being robbed of the last 20 years of my life to a bad marriage and even worse custody/coparent battle, I'm still at it trying to improve my game, my life, and myself.

To hear men younger than me packing it in and folding I just shake my head in dismay. Listen to the Master DJs replies cause you don't want to look back some day and realize you threw away some your last best years due to indifference.
What are your goals with women and do you think you could achieve them at your age?

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your goals with women and do you think you could achieve them at your age?
Anything can be achieved with conviction, determination and perseverance.

As for goals, I've lived the last 20 years under some very challenging conditions, and I am still living with the legacy of that. To simply better my life situation, especially my love life would be blessing enough.

I plan to post a thread about my difficult rebirth and the obstacles I must traverse in the mature man section, but based on my first thread started here getting ignored, I might wait until the brothers around here know me.

M

member160292

I’m being pegged before they even see my place. I think it’s because I own my own business and when they ask “what do you do?” and I say that they see $$$ signs.I gotta start thinking up a lie about my job. I don’t wear the fanciest clothes or anything, my truck isn’t anything special but it’s a 2021.
Comes with the territory haha. I’ve kept chicks around by showing a good lifestyle and watch out for the financially struggling ones (most) and just know when to walk away

Chicks with money aren’t hot lol

M

member160292

As for goals, I've lived the last 20 years under some very challenging conditions, and I am still living with the legacy of that. To simply better my life situation, especially my love life would be blessing enough.

I plan to post a thread about my difficult rebirth and the obstacles I must traverse in the mature man section, but based on my first thread started here getting ignored, I might wait until the brothers around here know me.
Start it now, your age will provide the younger generation a plethora of knowledge from your experiences

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A good chunk of your life was pre-internet. I see you are a boomer. Okay, do post that thread here. My folks were teenagers when you were born.