“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ukrainian chicks lament that the war has made the number of men who show up at speed-dating events to drop

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,121
“War is a deal breaker,” said Svitlana Kryvokucho, 36, an information technology worker, who on a recent Sunday afternoon was participating for the first time in a speed-dating event in a trendy cafe in central Kyiv. “It’s a love crisis.”

Alisa Samusieva, 38, the organizer of the event, called TetAteT, struck a somber note. Only 26 men had turned up, she said, compared with the usual minimum of 30. That had forced her to hold only one speed-dating session, instead of the usual two.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I can also imagine that fewer rejected men from Western nations are showing up in Ukraine now too. Western men who fail in their home countries have been known for the last 20-30 years to show up in Ukraine and other Eastern European countries to get women.

Speed dating events are a terrible tactic in the USA. All USA structured singles events are a bad idea. I'm not sure if those events would be better in Ukraine.

 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
More shocking than learning that a horse ride back in '95 forever sabotaged Chris Reeve's chances of donning that cape and those tights yet again
 
Top