“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

UK DJ's and wannabe DJ's might find this TV Prog useful...

juzzy25

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Age
48
This is mainly aimed at UK DJ's and DJ's in training...

So check it out BBC Three, Sundays @ 9pm, it wont change your life but its good to see some of the stuff used in the bible applied in real life.

If you've got access to BBC Three (on Freeview, Sky and Cable) not normal aerial!! There's a programme called "Would Like to Meet" its NOT a dating/love/men make pratts of themselves gameshow!!

It deals with various people from various ages, and it looks at improving skills which may help your mindset.

This week it covered very lightly kino, fashion, body language, flirting but some of the stuff can be applied and used out there.

But the style they do it is done in a non-patronising ways, sorry to the international DJ's Im not sure if you've got a programme like it, but its NOT a dating game show.

Not sure if Ive helped or given tips, I thought it'll be useful.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top