Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Uhhh.... need some help or atleast need to know what this means....

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I have been going out for a little more than a month. We go to each others houses when no one is home about twice a week. Anyway, she was over here today and we got on my bed and started making out, no big deal. Then she lets me unbutton her shirt all the way and slide the straps of her bra all the way down (she wanted to keep her shirt and bra on). This isn't the first time it has happened. Anyway, I carress and whatnot until she leaves. She talks to me later on and feels guilty for not stopping me (she has before, then has let it go other times.) When I asked her why she doesn't want her shirt or bra off, she says that she doesn't trust herself, yet she trusts me. She also said that she acts without thinking and doesn't want to take her shirt or bra off Thursday (next time we are together) and she isn't sure if she wants me under her shirt again. Whats going on here? Sometimes she'll say no, then a few minutes later she'll let me and then feel guilty afterwards and she doesn't trust herself but trusts me ? Help please....:confused: If this helps, we can only do stuff below the waist if its over all clothes..

Last edited:

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Well,my ex and I had sex even before she actually took off her bra for me because she had some minor breast malformation and she was overly anxious about the whole thing.Eventually,she became adicted to the tittie bitting I did her the first time I actually saw them.

But,well...if you actually love her,wait for a while but after a month,it would be too much waiting to get physical.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
My girlfriend and I have been going out for a little more than a month. We go to each others houses when no one is home about twice a week.

Coolness.

Anyway, she was over here today and we got on my bed and started making out, no big deal. Then she lets me unbutton her shirt all the way and slide the straps of her bra all the way down (she wanted to keep her shirt and bra on).

Why does your girlfriend have shirts with buttons?

This isn't the first time it has happened. Anyway, I carress and whatnot until she leaves. She talks to me later on and feels guilty for not stopping me (she has before, then has let it go other times.) When I asked her why she doesn't want her shirt or bra off, she says that she doesn't trust herself, yet she trusts me.

She sounds insecure about everything that has to do with her, including herself.

She also said that she acts without thinking and doesn't want to take her shirt or bra off Thursday (next time we are together) and she isn't sure if she wants me under her shirt again. Whats going on here? Sometimes she'll say no, then a few minutes later she'll let me and then feel guilty afterwards and she doesn't trust herself but trusts me ? Help please....:confused:

Don't look at her words, look at her actions. The words are added on to, or changed to seem nice, and so they deviate from the real message.

The message is simple: it's not about self control, she just doesn't want you under her shirt. It's that simple. Don't go under her shirt, unless she wants to. When a lady shares her body with you, you have to respect it. So how about go do something else instead of making out, like watch a movie or go out and be productive (not reproductive). And that about covers it.

And Dr. Eggman, I love your work in the video games, but your reply seems to take it for granted that a girl HAS to share her bobies with you after a month. That is incorrect. If she doesn't want to, if she doesn't feel comfortable with it, then don't make her.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright dude, i dunno how old you are but it would probably be beneficial if you didnt have sex until youre 17.

Now on with the reply.

She wants you, bad.

Now when girls want a guy bad, they are not able to control themselves basically and they dont want to. Once you get past a certain point with her, she will *NOT* turn back, simply because past that point, all socities pressures get thrown out the window and she just wants to ****.

She has established that this point with you is probably her being naked, if you get her naked, she will more than likely **** you. Failing that she will atleast let you get some downtown action of some sort.

Don't abuse this information guys, im not looking for some dumbass to go out and try this **** on some girl he met at a party.