Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Uh Oh... names been called

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't know if this is good for my rep but in the past weeks people have started calling me the following:

Arrogant, blunt, conceited, player, male slut, stud (thats a good one, funny, cute(another good one), and egotistical.

The problem is the names like player, male slut, arrogant, egotistcal and stuff I don't think really help my rep, but the others do. Soooo what are your guys opinons on what the ladies may think me of those names... btw all those names I have been called are from different girls.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, you aren't alone, I've gotten all of those except 'male slut'. Who cares? It hasn't brought my game down at all. If anything, it makes chicks interested in WHAT makes you a player or stud, and they will strike up a convo to see. Also, when they talk to you, they know there is a possibility that you will talk them out of their pants, and they want to see if you can. Don't let them down ;).

However, I was called a 'flirt' the other day. Kinda perturbing that a man would be called a flirt, don't you think? Any thoughts on that?

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a girl to the other day in my english class. She's like "you're just so blunt..."

me: joint

her: what...?

me: c'mon, just say what pops up in your mind

her: roach

me: bong

and we had a long game/chat and I #closed her and another day *closed

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here. I don't give a fvck. If chicks call you something like that and smile, then they dig you. I know.:)

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
Hahaha, I love it Metallica! Truly a response worthy of a DJ. I salute you!
*salutes back with his penis*

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
Hey, you aren't alone, I've gotten all of those except 'male slut'. Who cares? It hasn't brought my game down at all. If anything, it makes chicks interested in WHAT makes you a player or stud, and they will strike up a convo to see. Also, when they talk to you, they know there is a possibility that you will talk them out of their pants, and they want to see if you can. Don't let them down ;).

However, I was called a 'flirt' the other day. Kinda perturbing that a man would be called a flirt, don't you think? Any thoughts on that?

Things that Luscious brought up happen, when you change your attitude 'a bit' and start act ****y, confident, funny and bit of arrogant too.
It was really fun to me to see how people started calling me most of those above + mean :D

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AHAHAHHAhAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Good stuff.... one inch.... AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA.

Woooooo... good stuff.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
Watch it Metallica, that was a compliment. No need to bring out the angry inch...
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Didn't mean to get you angry man...I like waving hello and goodbye with my penis but I've never saluted with it.