u always want what u can t have

ericbischoff6331

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i asked this girl for her number ( high school) since I m really attractive and not use to 'rejection' I was a little depressed after she said she was dating someone . ( friends informed me it s a fact) Any tips on getting into the friend zone or other advice on how to deal w not having what u want

thanks

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell would you want to get into the friends zone? If you're attractive (as you say) then you can have your pick of the litter. Being friends with a chick should be the least of your concerns.

And lastly, change your screen name. Idolizing Eric Bischoff is no way to land women.

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to get into the Friendzone!?? no!!!! that's a hell of a mine field, avoid that all costs, errrr read the DJ bible

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl i'm seeing right now always says that..."dudes want what they can't have.."

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And dude, WHY would you feel rejected cause she has a boyfriend? I could understand if she said, "you have zits, your ugly, dress like an idiot, and stink." and THAT made you feel rejected.

In the future, it should be water off a ducks back if a chick rejects you cause she already has a boyfriend. Dude, what did you expect, her to say, "I already have a boyfriend, but now that i know you are interested in me, i will dump him, and you and i can do, m'kay?"

Man, i wish i had the f**king Internet when i was in high school, to learn about how to be a MAN, cause i blew about 20 chances back then, cause i had NO GAME. So, congrats that you are starting at an early age.

GO READ THE DJ BIBLE, and start the Don Juan action on those helpless high school chicks...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny how the post says getting what you cant have but then it goes into friend zone, haha its like advertising man, i thought it was gonna be a tip, lolz

ericbischoff6331

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, if u think about it- really think about it if u can penetrate the friends zone u will have tabs on who she s dating plus u can work on "impressing her" and basically to have her to want to date u when she is done w that guy

consider it

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The firends zone is not where you want to be. It'll just show her that you're desperate for her attention and are using other means to get with her. Every girl knows that after a guy asks her out and gets turned down, then tries to be her friend is waiting for something else. You need to hang AROUND her now with her. Find some other smokin chick to date and show her off to the girl you currently like. She'll feel safer opening up to you if she thinks you're occupied. That's really the route you should go of you still want to associate with her. Being her friend will lead you no where.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the difference between lover and friend? If you ansewer this, you are very close to solving a problem...