Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Types of friend zone

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is not banging you its because one of 3 reasons.
1.) Everything else is good but she doesn't find you physically attractive.

2.) You are physically attractive but you are mentally repulsive ( beta)

3.) Cultural issues

Signs:

If its scenario number 1 then she will try to get physical with you in order to experiment. She will want to explore why she doesn't find you attractive. They will make out or have sex with you in order to see if there is any sexual chemistry. Most of the time there is none. This ruins the friendship. The guy is now chasing her and she usually runs away. She doesn't feel anything for him and it has now been confirmed.

If it is scenerio number 2 then she will not make out with you. She will use you as a trophy guy to validate herself. She will bring you around her friends as her beta trophy. In her mind its " look at the quality of guy I have wrapped around my finger". She won't want to sleep with you but she will cawk block her friends from sleeping with you also.

Scenario number 3 is culturally based. Often due to religion, race or class they will not want to take it there. There will be sexual tension but she will avoid situations where it could go down. A female friend that is aware of the sexual tension will avoid being alone with you in compromising situations.

This is what I have observed. Every case is a little bit different. This is just a GENERAL observation. My 2 cents.

EITHER WAY ITS BETTER TO DITCH THE FRIENDZONE GIRL REGARDLESS OF THE REASON

Last edited:

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is also scenario four. She finds you mentally and physically attractive, but missing that "certain something" which could be that you just don't make things f****ed up enough to match her need for drama.

I have lived all four and thankfully they are all a distant memory.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would include in cultural issues, fear of being cheated on. That is huge.
Maybe the guys who are most likely to cheat are also the same ones whose personalities are the most attractive to women because those men are extroverted, impulsive and narcissistic? And these qualities both facilitate meeting and escalating with women and make the men seem more charismatic and exciting too when they do. I don't know, just a hypothesis.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter what type of non-cooperation you're getting. If a woman is not cooperating 100% , move on and forget her because it's not going to happen.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is not banging you its because one of 3 reasons.
1.) Everything else is good but she doesn't find you physically attractive.

2.) You are physically attractive but you are mentally repulsive ( beta)

3.) Cultural issues
It could also be that she finds you attractive but you haven't made a move. I've converted a few "friends" in my post-rp days.

Another reason: She sees that you date a lot and doesn't want to end up dumped and heartbroken, in spite of being into you. Fear of ruining the friendship.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could also find you attractive both physically and mentally but sees that you're unwilling to spend money on her, and rejects you in favour of a provider, even a less attractive one.

Happened to me once.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here we go with the mental gymnastics.

She either likes or she doesn't.

This is why most guy are simps and fail until they get that in there head. Women walk around in a constant turmoil looking for attention. If men walk around wondering if women like them because...they have joined the women in the turmoil. Men aren't worried about friend zone or waiting six months or picking the perfect first date not with the quality women 2020 has to offer.