"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Two girls, one choice...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
There are 2 girls that I'm currently interested in but I'm only going to be able to ask one of them out because they're friends with each other. So, I'm trying to gauge each of their interest in me. The first girl (Maggie) is 2 months removed from a two year relationship. She's hot, cool, laughs at some of the stuff I say, is a little lax on the kino and eye contact (unless I'm the only one she's talking to)...by that I mean that if we're having a 3 way convo with another person, then she is much more apt to concentrate on the other person than on me.

The second girl (Joan) is good looking as well. I noticed that when I am around Maggie, Joan will not acknowledge me at all. We were recently in a social setting: Joan was there prior to my arrival. I arrived with Maggie (we just carpooled together--although Joan knows that I have an interest in Maggie). The whole time I was there, I couldn't even get a 'hello' or any eyecontact from Joan. It was like I didn't exist. This has happened more than once. But when Maggie and I are not together, Joan is more than happy to talk. In fact, soon after the social gathering I was just speaking of, Joan called me up to talk and we wound up hanging out that night for a while.

My head and heart are confused because I feel as though I get one chance in this scenario since the girls are friends, and I have to make the right choice. I'm on break right now from school, and before I left I thought I knew what I was going to do when I got back, but now I'm torn. My gut is the only thing that is leading me right now. Any suggestions to further explore each of their interest levels?

Also, how long after I get back from break should I try something with one of the gals?

Thanks guys!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Remember, you're a DJ, don't spend to much time trying to figure out which one likes you more than the other. Look inside yourself and ask "which one would I rather be with" or "which one do I like more". It's all about you.

Make your choice, and then start apply your DJ skills to remove any lack of interest/attraction to you.
She's hot, cool
:p
 

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
if you get a completley different girl then they will both dig you more anyway...
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
if they're friends, and one knows you have an interest for the other, they WILL tell each other.

Maggie knows you like her, b/c Joan told her. Its a simple fact of life. Girls will gossip. So play your cards accordingly. These girls aren't oblivious to each other.
 

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Well yeah your getting at least one of them jealous hahah

BUt anyways, I can understand why Joan does that cuz i think i do that too. SHe probably doesnt want to bother you and her together or else the two girls will get into a fight....and Joan doesnt want this

YOu can tell Maggie is more dominant and won your heart? haha

YOu know you could go out to the movies with both of them and theyd both get on you once the other does. But since your situation is a bit different cuz one girls more dominant...you should tell JOan that she is pretty and stuff so her confidence will build up so when you chill with both of them Joan will be in the same place as Maggie.

HAHAa you ever watch Archies Adventure, or Archies Mysteries or somethign like that....you r like that Archie guy and the two girls r like the black hair girl and the blondie haha

___________________________________________________

Somethign on a totally different topic....how do i make my signature visable. When i go to edit profile i wrote stuff in that box, but when i post no signature shows up...can someone help me or something

Good Luck man.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
yeah, so i guess i'm just going to go with my gut and pick the girl that i think would be best for me and just see if she feels the same way. the way i am going to look at it from now on is that the girl is missing out if she passes on me....that's really the bottom line.

so i'll make my choice soon after returning from break...maybe a couple days (i'm keeping in touch w/ both girls over break)...and hopefully the lucky lady will feel the same. if not, time to move on. either way, i win.

thanks guys, just needed to talk it out.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
go on dates with each of them as "friends" (remeber us guys can say we go as "friends") this will cover your ass if you decide to bail and dont like ehr.



date both, choose which one you like better and next the other one




simple.

dont bring both on one date. do 1on 1 with each
 

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
UPDATE, Question...

Joan called me up a couple times over break, and I've called her as well. The last time we talked she mentioned that she was unsure of exactly how she was going to get back to her place after she arrives at the airport. I told her that I'd be in town by then and that if she needs to get picked up to let me know.

I'll probably call her up when I get back in town unless she calles me before that. Should I mention picking her up again or just let her ask me for the ride?

Also, we've been apart for nearly a month. I'm going to set something casual up for the night she gets back, or maybe the following day. Would that be too soon to make my move and ask her out? Frankly, I'm tired of waiting (the month break) but I don't want to push it.

Thanks!
 

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
anyone?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top