Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

turning facebook likes into business

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morning my dad runs a very simple , personal portrait service, theres nothing complicated about the item or needs to be complicated about the fb site...

these are popular items when at vintage fairs etc....so he now wants to progress and scale up to online...

weve paid for an FB ad ,and the likes are flowing in, it charges around 40p a page like and there all women or elderly people so thats good(usual clients)

this is all very good but how do we start making some cash from online we put a great pic up the other day and it got loads of response love hearts and likes

currently have 250 supporters, so do we just need to keep doing what were doing?

these 40p likes gonna soon add up haha

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morning my dad runs a very simple , personal portrait service, theres nothing complicated about the item or needs to be complicated about the fb site...

these are popular items when at vintage fairs etc....so he now wants to progress and scale up to online...

weve paid for an FB ad ,and the likes are flowing in, it charges around 40p a page like and there all women or elderly people so thats good(usual clients)

this is all very good but how do we start making some cash from online we put a great pic up the other day and it got loads of response love hearts and likes

currently have 250 supporters, so do we just need to keep doing what were doing?

instagram

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Social media is not to make direct sales , is to build and connect with your customers and potential customers. Try to engage people and help them , then when you build a trust they will buy from you.
You can have FB store or another e-commerce, and people who will trust you will go and buy from there.
I would recommend to show who you are and build human connections with your fans and money will flow.
you need around 2000 fan to start seeing results .

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have FB store
thank you we have this, its currently up to 400 and the public are dipping their toe in the water......1000 would mean around 300 quid to facebook in adverts and yet to see a sale from that source, i find that an interesting observation,