Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning a conversation into something more

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a girl that I share a lot of interests with and we talk pretty regularly, and is one of the few people that I can connect with on that level; things I'm interested in are somewhat specific so I don't have a lot of other females that would share my interests or views of the world. Now of course she's also incredibly hot but our conversations never went into that direction. If I were to start adding subtle sexual subtones into the conversation, would that be a good first step to slowly divert it that way, or is it not worth it? Or perhaps you have a tip on how this can be done better? Worth noting is that she lives a few hours away in a different country, so can't just ask her out (if she lived closer we'd probably be dating already).

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Have her come visit you for the weekend and escalate

Billtx49

Reaction score
There's a girl that I share a lot of interests with and we talk pretty regularly, and is one of the few people that I can connect with on that level; things I'm interested in are somewhat specific so I don't have a lot of other females that would share my interests or views of the world. Now of course she's also incredibly hot but our conversations never went into that direction. If I were to start adding subtle sexual subtones into the conversation, would that be a good first step to slowly divert it that way, or is it not worth it? Or perhaps you have a tip on how this can be done better? Worth noting is that she lives a few hours away in a different country, so can't just ask her out (if she lived closer we'd probably be dating already).
#1- Don’t be talking about Your interests and views, that only turns her into a chat buddy…

Long distance is difficult, but when you’re talking to her, get her to bring up topics or just whatever she wants to say. After she makes a statement about something she or you said ask her, How do you feel about that?, or What do you really think about that?

Responses from you like that start turning a conversation personal and that’s the First thing to do …
You have to get her eventually sharing her feelings with you and you have to listen more and talk less.
Eventually move the convo into her personal life, any troubles she has, and how she feels about men, etc.
Then sell yourself and ask her when she’s coming to see you…

Serenity

Reaction score
I make sexual references and jokes right off the bat with almost anyone, not directed, just general as a way to signal that I'm a sexual man. Makes it a whole lot easier to go down that road later if you decide you want to. Establishing a baseline where you're completely non-sexual and then all of a sudden throwing it into the mix is difficult, it will always feel odd and out of place.

I find it amusing to bring people to the edge of their comfort zone, since my own comfort zone is fairly large it takes a lot to make me feel uncomfortable. So in your situation I would probably have no fvcks to give anyways and throw it in there all or nothing style.

However, I personally wouldn't bother with long distance to begin with, if I want to eventually fvck someone I want them easily available, not travel a couple of hours with blue balls.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you may want to friendzone her yourself. She's really hot (therefore getting with her will be difficult) but she shares your niche/rare interests (dungeons and dragons or Pokemon cards)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would cut bait and fish more productive waters. You’re already in a friend zone of your own making, and the fact that she lives so far away is a serious detriment.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm not looking into anything serious for this one, just a potential distance plate