"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Turn Arounds

ck1mark

New Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Please help me with your DJ advise guys.

I am 21(AFC) seing a 18yr old female.
She tells me that I should find some time when my parents are not home. She wanted plans in advance for a hotel. I let her know that I want to get closer to. A day before it happens I made the plans and "asked her" about it. Thats probably why I got "I dont think it is a good idea". Than she goes out with someone else (she tells me two days after).
She calls me everyday, 32 emails last month.
Her situation. Very upset she messed up 1 out of 2 chances for college entrance exam. Busy with work this week.

What DJ steps would you take? I am being an AFC about her thinking this will be on and off. I'll definately respond your DJ results. Thanks
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Sounds like your to available.

Back off - be busy and chase other women - if you already are, chase harder.

Skip phone calls - spend a day not responding to her emails.

Be busy. Be occupied with other things.
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by NewMan
Sounds like your to available.

Back off - be busy and chase other women - if you already are, chase harder.

Skip phone calls - spend a day not responding to her emails.

Be busy. Be occupied with other things.
exactly
 

ck1mark

New Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
44
After doing those steps. Say we were back in the sitaution about sex. I want to tell her I think of her that way. How would you DJ's respond to the unexpecterd - you think you can have sex with me? Tests she throws at me. Can you guys create some conversation examples? Thanks
 
Last edited:
Top