Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to make me jealous

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonite my Gf is out on this senior trip. We're both in highschool. I'm a junior and she's a senior obviously. Anyways, we've been going out for about two months now. She has this guy who's her best friend. This guy though, has gone out with my gf in the past. Now he is constantly bothering my gf all the time. He calls her like four times a day. Always wants to do something on the weekend with her. She just wants to be friends with him of course. But she is a really good person who doesn't like to hurt anyone. Just the other day though, he asked her if she would go out with him after college or some bullsh*t like that. She finally told him that she wasn't attracted to him and she never will be. They got into a arguement. She told me all of this and I heard them argueing. This guy is a complete wuss and is constantly giving her poetry, calling her, writing notes, and whatnot. She loves him as a friend and so she doesn't have the guts to tell him to buzz off.

Well, tonite she calls me up. She's on the cruise on this senior trip. They have dancing there. she tells me that everyone is grinding and dancing. And this guy keeps coming up behind her and grinding her. She told me that he had a boner. She never told me that she tried to stop him from grinding and I'm sure she did. So is she trying to get me extremely jealous or something. I mean, I don't go around flirting with other girls and letting them touch me. Should I be mad at her or him. It really pisses me off. I think she may be testing me but how do I pass?

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chill...

Maybe she was just telling you to make conversation, girls noramlly dont think like this so my idea would be:

1. jealousy (doubtful because of the way you described her, doesnt seem like the type to go for this)

2. She is subconscionsly telling you to get all of these jerk off guys off of her, tell her "AFC" to get a life, and don't let ****less bastards go after YOUR girl. You said she was nice and kind of shy, so maybe shes asking you to do her dirty work (this is my best bet)

3. shes just making conversation, but it normally isnt this simple

4. she is just telling you how great of a guy you are by telling you how lame and desperate everyone else is.

here are my ideas, but my biggest suggestion is to just CHILL!! Don't be mad at her. JUST CHILL!!

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx, it's this guys birthday tomorrow and he wants her to hang out with him. So I won't probably say anything to her or him. But, i think I'll have a few words with this guy. Nothing brash or violent, simple and clean. I won't threaten, I'll just talk to him. Otherwise thankyou, I didn't think it out all the way, I may have took it the wrong way. So I'll chill. But, do you think I should say anything to her about me being upset or mad a little or should I just go the guy and talk to him.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would be careful b4 gettin involved b/c she may want to handle it on her own

u give a thought b/c u know the situation better

but i would def. go up to this chump and ask him why is he tryin to mess up what u got goin?

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT be jealous or possesive, she is testing you. Show her that you won't tolerate other men going that far, but also that you trust her to take care of herself, and not mess around with other guys. Just walk up to the man and explain that your girlfriend is not interested in him, and that when he was grinding with her, it made her uncomfortable, and that he should really stop touching her in a sexual way because she doesn't like it.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
She aint testsing you, girls do this **** they are ****ed in the head seriously.

Most girls dont know how to say no except to one thing,they just see thias type of guy as friendly they dont see what we see.

Thats what gets us so pissed off.

just chill, and remain calm, and if then but only when u kjnow the time is correct.

You bust a cap in his ass.