Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

trying to get with girl

Doyle98

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright there was this one chick that is friends with a friend and we been talking around christmas. conversations ran smooth and she is a really talkative person. shes friends with different ppl and dont really hang out with my friends so its akward i think. anyway i have been planning on asking her out but, lately things are hard to talk about its the same old stuff like hw or whats going on in life. and im the one initiating the convo. she always use to be online and message me, now when Im on its usually me that has to IM her. i see her in the halls and this whole thing just ****s with my head. its like all or nothing i dont wanna stay friends, u know what i mean? we have midterms coming so i wont see her much and its just a busy stressful life. i just dont know what it lost that spark like it did. im just not in such a good mood when i see her, bc im constantly thinking where the whole thing is going. anyone ever been in that situation? what do u recommend i do should i just give her some time and not talk to her for a while and play it out from there

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find more girls

Stop IMing this girl, initiating convos...basically try to keep your distance from this chick for a while. See how she responds to your distance. Then, after a while, chat her up once a little bit and ask her to do something. Make some kind of move, and then you'll know where you stand.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heres what you do. do you want her to think of you and stress out about you? is she making you stress out and think alot about her? so do what shes doing. what i mean by that is she isnt giving u much attention, so you give her less. she rarely initiates, so you should initiate even less than her. and in the mean time find some other girls. you should never ever concentrate on only one girl

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all, learn not to stress under any circumstances. it just fvcks up your whole system. its probably the worst things a person can do -- stress.

second of all, the next time you see her on AIM or whatever block her, do not talk to her, i don't care. just do something so you two do not talk. when you see her in the halls just say "hi, [her name]" with a smile and just walk by.

and start making a move soon or it's really gonna be over.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) you can do wat watever u wan but you must make a move quick or else tthe chance will slip away.........

here;s a story:

when you rub 2 pebbles together you get some sparks, you definely will want to grab the chance when there is a spark to light your firewood Right?, if not, you have to try again..... It will be night soon and if you cannot get the fire started, you will have to suffer the cold night

same applies to the gal n you........

2examples:
1) School work is stressful huh? how about studying together?
i will be in the library this afternoon, i invite you to join me

2) School work is very stressful huh? how about a massage?
<gentally massage her shoulders> (DON'T MOLEST HER YOU DIRTY, YOU....) relaxzzz a bit, if you've any problems, you will have me around

Since she is often online, therefore meaning she can be easily reached by this way. You can use this as a means to ask her out but dont chat online for 2 hours every night

Chill!;)