Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying it your way

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really your best bet is "that's great darling, I'll be out fixing dinner on the grill...Something with red meat...."

Division of responsibilities without one or the other being subservient.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really your best bet is "that's great darling, I'll be out fixing dinner on the grill...Something with red meat...."

Division of responsibilities without one or the other being subservient.
Oh

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarge I backed you in the other thread because I believe in getting to the sex first. Blowout is better then wasting time.
If you are going to keep trying the "sneaky" indirect route as suggested and try the let me trick her into "im not the hookup type of guy" then maybe talk about something going on in your life mixed in with your banter.
Travel? Work? Or hobby. Drop some bait that could lead to more rapport.

You are closer to calibration then most think here. Also try this in RL. Try getting off the texting game and do this in public.
OLD is currently a **** show for fatties who dont get laid IRL.
Thanks man. I did try approaching women in real life years ago. After over 200 approaches and nothing to show for it I deemed it a colossal waste of time. Switching to online dating and using my method is literally the only way I’ve gotten laid. And I’ve gotten laid a lot doing it.

The issue for me is that when doing indirect I myself am confused. It’s like a vacuum and I can’t feel where I am in the interaction. There’s no markers to help me know if I’m closer or farther from the goal so calibration is harder that way than when I do my method.

I’m not so much wanting to do the indirect sneaky way I just want to improve my game and get hotter girls. Is there a way to improve my own method? I really don’t know.

Not sure if I’m making sense but personally I believe the only reason I’m not getting hotter girls with my method is I’m breaking frame or following their lead in some way. Initially the direct route seems to work but then I lose them at some point. I believe that if I could figure out what to tweak about my method, I would see results. And I think that is the better way instead of changing methods entirely.

Unfortunately, most guys here don’t use my method so they suggest I do it their way and it doesn’t work for me. Women can tell I’m being fake and I had a girl call me weak yesterday when I tried the flirty indirect route.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want us to declare we want a relationship right up front before we mention sex.
Women may be gatekepers of the V, but we men are the gatekeepers of relationships. We decide with whom, when or if we want to dedicate any our time and to someone or who's denied of the latter.

This is one of our super powers as men, so never give it away.

Women will give loads of sex for the chance of a relationship as long as they are not in control.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this is a great time to analyze the dating market, the vaccine passport just came, like literally half the province can't access services while the other half can, the anxiety and insecurity is very high and has been for a while now, these times are when Beta Bucks are worshipped, we **** on them but guys with money thrive in uncertainty.

Just walk around and talk to women