Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trust or self interest - which counts for more?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The concept of trust being earned goes TRIPLE for relationships.

My best friend from high school (male) recently took me to the cleaners. I'm not talking about him borrowing 100 bucks that he never paid back, I'm talking embezzling money from my business in the six figure range.

I played little league baseball with him. His dad was the coach. I was in his wedding. I attended his baby's funeral when he died of SIDS. I've known the guy for more than 20 years, and he blatantly and maliciously stole a big chunk of my future from me. The jury is still out on how much damage he has caused to my life. Come to find out, he did the same thing to his BROTHER, to the tune of about $2,000,000. Hows that for a best friend/brother?

Needless to say, this situation has forced me to seriously re-evaluate my ideas about trust.

In retrospect there were MANY warning signs that should have told me not to trust this guy. I'm not going to go into it all here, but lets just say that every other word out of his mouth was bull$hit ever since I knew him. I was fully aware of him and his personality, but he had never done me wrong so I assumed that I could trust the guy. Man, was I wrong.

After getting bent over and screwed by this guy, I am pretty sure that if someone like him ever comes my way in the business world I will be able to spot him/her a mile away. In retrospect I have known a good half dozen people just like him, and most of them did the same thing to me (albeit on a smaller scale).

This is what scares the hell out of me when it comes to women. I have known too many guys who were blindsided by a woman who displayed few ******d signs of a lack of integrity. I have even experienced it a few times myself.

Are there women out there with unconditional integrity? I doubt it. In fairness I doubt there are any men who could be trusted 100%. I hold myself to a high standard when it comes to this (never cheated on anyone) but at the same time I'm not going to claim that I could never be tempted. It could happen to pretty much anyone.

I DO, however, think that women are MUCH MORE likely to display a lack of integrity in a "moment of weakness" even though they may not have displayed any ******d signs of being untrustworthy. It's the nature of the estrogen fueled beast.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on the positive side of things life isnt forever.

so no matter how untrustworthy they may be, you wont have to deal with them for eternity.