Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Troubles

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you remember me.
Well heres the story about a girl who i can not resist. If you plan to simply tell me to move on, don't read any further.
She started going out with this guy in October last year.. they kep it going until about December.
I got to know her pretty good. i think thats where i might of went wrong. I was myself too much in front of her. Anyway, it didn't seem to matter. She told her friends how she was starting to like me, but she wasn't sure about starting something new.
The week before spring break, i went to her house. I guess u could say i got some action. I lead her into her empty kitchen to kiss her. She kissed back, it was all good.
The next morning i talk to one of her friends. It seems that she still has not gotten over her last relationship and still was uneasy about starting something new.
I went to florida during spring break, i came back, she's kissed a few guys during spring break. She said how sorry she was, and blamed it on alcohol of course. But one of her excuses was "Well u werent here, and i wanted fun."
So anyway, throughout the next couple weeks it just kind of fell apart. I didn't get to see her much bc of work and school. I talked to her a few times, recognize her losing interest, and then found out she likes her old bf again.
That brings me to the current day, where she is back with her x.
None of you know her, so don't tell me shes not worth it. I've got to be with her. Ill ignore any post telling me to move on, i like her too much. I believe if i tried, i could out do this guy. I need to move in fast.. What would you guys recommend doing? Sorry so long..

And a big whats up to my old friend the italian stalion, Lorenzo.

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS YOUR A CHUMP!!!!!!!!

you are truly hard-headed enough not to NEXT her, since she's plainly messing around with guys and seems to be an insecure little bytch from what you've told us. she's just a little slut and you have to realize that..What is this, that she kissed different guys during spring break..**cough H0 cough** You should be ashamed of yourself for still wanting to be with this chick, after she's kissed different guys(and probably sucked em all off) and then getting back with her clown.......you are nothing but a chump!! chump! chump! chump! You need to get your head out of your Ass and get into the real world. She isn't interested in you, when she said she was interested: SHE WAS LYING!! actions speak for themselves!! If she was truly interested in you, she wouldn't have kissed all them fellars and gotten back with her ex. If you don't next this wh0re, disaster will occur and you'll be picking up the pieces! If you are trying to be a DJ in this situation, you are retarded!! And I think that all the other respected DJs and other fellas that read the BIBLE will clearly tell you,NEXT!!!

with your post you have shown that you are a waste of her time, and ours....but you did accomplish something. creating the most pointless thread ever on this forum..YOU DESERVE TO BE RAN OVER, RIGHT NOW TO PUT YOU OUT OF YOUR MISERY..i'm not being hateful either, i'm just trying to make you realize what's really going on!! I'm telling you this stuff for your own good, the same situation happened to me and I had to learn the hard way. And I'm sort of trying to prevent that from happening to you..

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can do without this site then. I've gotten plenty of females without it, now i know why i left 2 years ago.

Go on with your drama filled, self centered lives. You don't know this girl for ****. Slut? not hardly. ur just lucky u dont live by me, or u would be gettin fvcked up right now for calling her a slut.

langstonwhos

Reaction score
Ded Skin....how about this....don't give advice anymore. He deserves to be ran over and put out of his misery. WTF?

Most pointless thread ever? Asking for advice isn't pointless so stop discouraging people to stop posing questions on this forum.

You could have easily made a point without calling him a chump 10 times.

Knockout King

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, I remember you! I think you left this forum right around the time I started that big controversy about how I chased that squirrel down while driving a chick home :D

And Ded, I'm gonna have to agree with langston

Anywayz ABM, I would expect you of all people to be able to deal with this. I'm not gonna go right off and say that you're a chump and you need to next her, but seriously, listen to yourself. You're singling her out from every other chick and she's giving you the run around and doesn't seem near as interested in you as you seem to be in her, and since you've obviously known her for atleast a little while, I don't think I have to tell you how inferior a position to her that puts you in.

The obvious solution would be to get out of this inferior position, but how do you do that? Well, the cause is her not giving you the attention you desire and you desiring the attention so badly in the first place. Knock off the idea that you "have to be with her", not only does it make you sound like a wuss but as it makes her position to you more and more superior, she rises on a self producing pedestal

I'll edit with advice later, but I gotta log now (I know you prolly know all this stuff already but there's a lot more to say)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok nobody respond to him

its guys like u that make gurls become lesbians or want to tool guys even more

anyway the dude is from Tilton, IL?

where the fvck is that?

prolly some town in the boonies where youll find out this chick is your cuz.

anywho i dont ususally leave posts like this but when someone like u should be banned from this site or made an example of what dip-****s guys are.

aight ive spoken my peace

-DrIx

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of fish in the sea. I say go find some fresh meat, play with that. If you are still not satisifed, then after a while with the other chix0rz, come back and try this one again ;)

Reaction score
langston, how about you quit telling me what I can and can't do..........ABM, your so confident that you could **** me up eh? hmm..Me getting ****ed up by a p**** Ass stubborn piece of s*** from Tilton, IL. Rot in hell!! you'll never touch me......

What's this about me and drama...you're the one with drama. But I guess you've got your head so far up your Ass to realize, That ***** you're so in love with isn't interested YOU!!!!!!!!!!! move on!! she has a bf again, and it's not you! All you can really do is possibly get laid by her, but a LTR or STR, maybe, but a turbulent one.

I must admit my first post was a bit childish and arrogant and I shouldn't have replied in asuch a tone.

Reaction score
well, you know...In these situations, you can't just go talking like a ***** about things.....finally someone on this thread agrees!

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ABM, it really sounds like you're letting your emotions wreak havoc on your actions. If she's really the girl for you, then why is she messing around with her ex-boyfriend and other random guys over Spring Break?

It's not worth it. Deny it all you want, but it's the truth. As much as it hurts, take a step back and see what your emotions are doing to you. They're killing you, a girl is not worth all the stress and problems you're experiencing. Just remember that there is always always ALWAYS a better girl out there for you.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ABM

And a big whats up to my old friend the italian stalion, Lorenzo.
He's back as REdBlueOI. He posted something about having sex with a 25 year old and didn't post again. He comes around though. I've taken a few breaks, I'm supposed to be on one right now however I post still.

This girl... you cannot be with her. Why be attached to something you are too good for? Of you say that you are not, you need to convince yourself you are. Listen to my words, say them aloud, for they are true. I knew you to be like Jester, a strong person. YOu were never an AFC. If I needed help I came to you once, you yelled at me and made things mostly better. Now, listen to me. You're being a chump here. I'm sure if I had your problem you'd fix it in a jiffy. Why can't you fix it for yourself? You can, you just won't. You know what you need to do. Do it.

Hope to see you posting again. If you need me, my AIM name is in my sig. Talk to you soon.

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well considering how rude ya'll treat ur elders (the guy who made fun of where i live, yet lives in Fayetteville), i decided to post again, for the sake of the situation.

I can't help what happened.. But trust me, after a huge kegger last night, i'm pretty much over this ****. I've already got plans for next weekend to go out with 3 of her best friends who noticed me while i was hangin around her. ;)

I need to get back on track.. I had it so good b4 this girl ****ed things up. I've let it gone too far though, most of u were right. I will come back though.. I've got all summer to meet all new women.

And to any of you who made fun of tilton.. you are rediculous. It's pretty much a suburb of a bigger city which has 60,000 people, so eat my ass.:D

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Reaction score
no thanks. I'll pass. It's great that you got your **** together, and I didn't exactly mean to offend your town, I was a little inebriated at the time, Fayetteville is the best if not the second best town to live in, in the tri-state are and we're the Track Capital of the World...SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKAAAAA! he he

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ABM
And to any of you who made fun of tilton.. you are rediculous. It's pretty much a suburb of a bigger city which has 60,000 people, so eat my ass.:D
a city with 60,000? thats a damn small city

anythin outside chicago and its 'burbs is hick-town.

sorry dude its not your fault u cannot choose where to live

but glad u turned the other cheak

-DrIx

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ABM - If you're still reading this, please take what I'm about to say into consideration. I'm not gonna flame, not gonna dis. Just listen...

You did the cycle in its purest form. It's like a carousel that only goes around once, and you guys have made the trip. She was with another guy, she liked you, her interest went down, shes with another guy again. I know you're looking for a magical cure to "get another shot that you KNOW you wont screw up," but that just isnt a card you can play in the deck of life very often (if ever).

Theres only three options right now:
1) Let it go
2) Dont let it go and sit back and do nothing
3) Chump out and tell her how much you want her, how much she means, and how she should give it another try.

The only one i'll recommend is #1, but you're the dude making the decisions.