Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trouble Getting The Girl I Love

amar

Reaction score
hii whats up everyone,

Ok this is my problem i cant get the girl i love right now.I'v been with her for 6 months on and off.We love each other but whats holding us up is her sisters.She has a 17 yr old sister and a 21 yr old sister also no brothers.The reason they telling my girl not to date me anymore is because of my backround.She is only surpose to marry her own kind.Which i think is really rediculous if she loves another kind.Right now we arent dating her name is nana shes 17.Her sisters got her on lockdown,i barely see her after school or weekends.But knowing shes mine makes my day.She tells me she trys to tell her sisters that i'm a nice guy and all,but right now shes not even allowed to talk to me because of her sisters and thats probably the only thing left is for her to forget me.She a kind of girl that if u hook up with her u have to be with her all ur life and probably have to marry her.Shes a long term relationship type of girl.I love this girl so much i'd marry her right noww if we were old enuff too.I wrote a letter 2 days ago to her expressing my feelings to her.If she really loved me she would try very hard to be with me i think.She tells me she does.But i really dont know.I didnt go to school yesterday so she wrote a letter to some kid to give to me and he telling me right now that shes getting over me because she knows nuthin can happen,as much as i want it too.Just because of her sisters,and my f**cing backround.I wrote like 3 front and back full page paragraphs today so i can give to her since she cant be talking to none.Not just me.I expressed everything and confessed of how much i loved her in the letters. but i dont kno right now wreather to give to her or not,i even bought her a card and wrote a poem myself.But still undecided wreather to give to her or not.I should probably make her think i dont care,right and i wont be as easy for her to get.Otherwise she would eventually like me alot again and maybe try sumthin again.Thats just a suggestion should i do that or just tell her how i feel,and she is a sensitive kinda girl.I'm clearing things up we love eachother but her sisters in the way and my backround bein a big factor in this relationship isnt getting us together.She doesnt wanna get hurt anymore and she just trys to get over me,But i still love her no matter what.She tells me she trys telling her sisters to make her date me but sisters bein such jerks i ant close wit her sister or nuthin or enemies either.One of her sister knows i'm a nice person.I wish there was a way out of this. PLease anyone helpppppppppp meeeee

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
There are so many things wrong with this situation that I'm losing track. :p But let's ignore the fact that you're only 17 and you've thrown this girl up on a pedestal she probably doesn't deserve, and you're already thinking marriage after 6 MONTHS! At age 17!!

Are her sisters like, her legal guardians or something? If so, that's pretty damned weird, since one of them's the same age as her. If not, then it's YOUR GIRL'S fault for not standing up for what she wants. Either way, there's a lot of drama here. Romeo and Juliet both die in the end. You're 17, do you really have time from your high-school life to throw away on drama?

Do you really think that if, by some catastrophic happenstance, you DID get to marry this girl, that everything would go "happily ever after?" You are in for a LIFETIME of drama with her family. Is she worth all that?

And if so, why?

Also, what is your "background" that you keep mentioning? What is this "own kind" crap?

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this situation is packed full of problems that i don't think a few posts can solve.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple stand up for yourself, declare your honorable intentions and proclaim your value as a person. If after that your "love" is still unwilling to fight for you than forget her she isn't up to your caliber.

-Grey Fox

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and tell those two *****y sisters that if they are looking for their kind then they should look down so they can see the filth in the street they so richly deserve.

-Grey Fox

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL...personally, I'm thinking that if she REALLY wanted to be with him, she'd tell her sisters to f--k off. Methinks the whole family thrives on drama.

amar, one day you'll grow up, look back on all this, and laugh.

In the meantime, get yourself some self-respect and tackle life like a man. Find something to do. If you've got time to write 3-page letters, you really need a hobby or a job or something.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And while you're at it, get in the habit of using paragraphs.
[rant]GEEZ!! Just what is the connection between one-itus and failing to use paragraphs?![/rant]

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
[rant]GEEZ!! Just what is the connection between one-itus and failing to use paragraphs?![/rant] [/B]
both show that someone hasn't RTFM

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by amar
Ok this is my problem i cant get the girl i love right now.I'v been with her for 6 months on and off.
Aww, how cute! Puppy love!

The reason they telling my girl not to date me anymore is because of my backround.She is only surpose to marry her own kind.Which i think is really rediculous if she loves another kind.
You are correct, it is rediculous. However, there is one thing that you must realize - If she loved you enough, she would put all this racial bull5hit behind her, tell her sisters to go fvck themselves, and date you. She is not standing up for what she wants and is being controlled by other people. When you chase after a girl like this, you'll only waste your time if she can't make decisions for herself. It's obviously causing you stress. You really don't need that. The thing is, if she doesn't want to date you regardless of her situation, she's not worthy of your love.

I love this girl so much i'd marry her right noww if we were old enuff too.I wrote a letter 2 days ago to her expressing my feelings to her.
Here's where the problem is. You're putting too much emphasis on this girl. You're smothering her with attention, and it's most likely scaring her off. You're looking like a desperate fool which turns women off.

If she really loved me she would try very hard to be with me i think.
Correct.

She tells me she does.But i really dont know.I didnt go to school yesterday so she wrote a letter to some kid to give to me and he telling me right now that shes getting over me because she knows nuthin can happen,as much as i want it too.
That's ******** for "I don't find you attractive anymore". Game over, she has no interest in you. Time to move on.

Just because of her sisters,and my f**cing backround.
Okay, let's get one thing straight, your background shouldn't be blamed for not snagging one woman. If anything the woman should be blamed for not accepting you for what you are. She's a cvnt. She's not worth your time.

I wrote like 3 front and back full page paragraphs today so i can give to her since she cant be talking to none.Not just me.I expressed everything and confessed of how much i loved her in the letters. but i dont kno right now wreather to give to her or not,i even bought her a card and wrote a poem myself.
Now you're acting like a pvssy. Letter writing is childish, and verbally letting a woman know you like her doesn't work. You look like a woman yourself. Read the DJ bible. Don't give her the letter, the card, or the poem. It won't do you any good. You cannot win women with romance. Romance is used to spice up a relationship, not begin a relationship.

Thats just a suggestion should i do that or just tell her how i feel,and she is a sensitive kinda girl.
Tell her to go dyke out with her sisters, then go find yourself a fresh, new, exciting woman who won't judge you because of your background.

But i still love her no matter what.
You're only saying that because you can't have what you want. The thing is she doesn't want you. If you're not all that important to her, why should you give her the time of day? MOVE ON.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread gets my vote for one of the worst possible titles, in a forum of this nature.

This one just screams:

FLAME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McHenry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJ Bible and practise the techniques, by which time you should have met a few more women, then re-consider if this lady is worth your time.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand, this whole problem is supposed to be the fault of your "backround", and yet you never mention just what that is, its impossible to move further if you leave out the most important thing that's influencing your problem.

Reaction score
Did I just read that you're having trouble with the girl you LOVE??? hmmmm..............

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bungo's right on

Good thing you found this site at such a young age.

He's dead bloody right romance is to enhance an attraction that's already there, rather than to win someone whose interest is fading -- unless she's indicated it is fading due to lack of romance. Which is not the case here.

You're acting too much like a wussy! Cut the whining and move on to others. You're way badly hung-up on her, which is not good at all, and will scare her off and make you less attractive to others as well.

Stick around here, and learn about what works and what doesn't.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If this don't work out for you then learn as much as you can from this site. My only regret as far as dating goes is not finding this site at your age. Walk on, friend.