Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TROUBLE GETTING THE GIRL I LOVE pt-II

amar

Reaction score
Hii people thanks for relpying 4 those who replied to pt-I i have learned alot.For new viewers check out pt-I for this issue of mine if ur interested.

Ok today i spoke to my ex as if nuthin was going on in our lives and just chatting,havin fun laughing.I found out that our backrounds were the least of our problems.It was about what i did a while back.I was going out with her.But their was this other girl that i liked alot.I didnt know what to do because bein with my girl was just boring and full of bad surprises.I couldnt see her when i wanted to and she was on lockdown and ppl watching us so they can tell her sisters she was doin this and that with me.I couldnt take it anymore,but i still liked her alot as i said before.I started flirting with this other chick and she was flirting with me my girl had a hint of what was going on and they both knew eachother.They were talking before,and the chick i like told my girl if she really liked me and she told her she really does alot,so the chick told her ok i'll back off.So i didnt know she was backing off so i asked her out when i wasnt dating my girl for 2 weeks.But the chick refused me because of my ex-her friend.She refused because she didnt wanna hurt her friend by going out with me.So the chick told my ex when suddenly i tryed to get bac with her when she was heart broken after what i have did.She gave me a chance outta pitty.But when she gave me that chance outa pitty i explained to her that i didnt know where we were standing.Because we couldnt hang out,cuz of her lockdown and wrether her sisters can let her date me wrether what kind of backround i was from.On top of that it was the chick getting me confused. i found out it was outa pitty today.She started to get over me since that day.So she kinda lost half her feelings for me.Right now i regret that day.I would go back and still love my girl no matter what!.I started liking her more when she gave me that chance.As i liked her more she was starting to dislike me more.That all happend within a 4 month period.So today we are just very tight with each other,and hope she understands that it wasnt the smartest thing i did in life.When i tell her i love her she doesnt feel anything.She thinks i play with her heart and she thinks i like doin that.She tells me to be tight and be very close to her as friends for now Which i would love to be.I'd love it more if she gave me another chance.I wanted to add that their is only 3 days left for school.So i want to know if anyone has any answers for me if possible.Thank u very much for sticking with me through out the hole thing.

Reaction score
FUK YOU!!! DIE!!!! JK..........

Hey, here's something to think about...........why don't you evaluate your "LOVE" for his..girl........

HOW THE FUK CAN YOU LOVE A PERSON WHO YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE "GETTING"?????????!!!!!!!

amar

Reaction score
Amar,
Well she is my ex i had her before.Just having trouble getting her back for what i did.That i regret.For now she wants me to chill and be good friends with her.It was a pretty hard decision for me to do what i did that hurt her.

Reaction score
its to evaluate your life, and your true best interests....do you really need her to be in your life again??

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

Let me put this in plain terms for you....

END IT! Don't let her take advantage of your affection by forcing you into being her "friend" when that obviously isn't enough for you. You're letting her control you. You want to believe this is all some page out of some grand romance novel, but it isn't. It's just life.

FIND OTHER WOMEN! Have some respect for yourself, dammit!