Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trouble dealing with this....

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people see me as cold and distant...... why? and how can I fix these perceptions?

Also, how do I handle people that make fun of me? Yesterday in class some ass-hole (not really cool with him, hes just the azz hole loud mouth extremely masculine guy of the class), decided to start rapping (freestyling) about me. He started dissing me, almost the whole entire period he was dissing me. I just acted like a cool cat who wasnt phased by this and tried to act like the mature one saying things like "ur funny, i think u should be a comedian when u grow up, but thats only when u GROW UP". Everyone was like "ohh sh1t hes trying u dawg, say something back" I said "why waste my time, hes wack!" He really was bad at freestyle, it was his first time and he always repeats words and spits out non sensible things. I spit some one-liners every now and then, which were obviously alot better than his 10 liners. But everyone wanted me to say something back to him, because I would stay quiet most of the time. ALl the girls were telling him "ohh that was a good one", all that bull sh1t, and it got me pissed. Well the bell rung and I walked out of the class looking pissed. I aint scared of him at all, I will fight him if I have to (hes alot taller than me). In fact if he does it again tomorrow, i will warn him, then fight him, for bein such an ass-hole. I dont care if I won or lose (yea i do), but at least I wont look like an idiot with nothing to say.

I really didnt know what to say. I dont know how to make people feel stupid, especially if they are already making me feel stupid. Today he did the same thing but I showed that I was getting pissed and I told him "enough dammit, shut the fuk up already" and he would still go on. Then later on he says that I got all mad and acted like a girl and that I take it to the heart and sh1t.

If I knew how to diffuse this situation, I would do it but now I have no choice but to rely on physical aggression. People making fun of me and messing with me always ends up with physical agression, I dont know why, I just blow up. I always get offended. Not because I take it all to the heart, but because everyone else is witnessing him messing with me and it really gets me mad and I have nothing to say and it makes me look like a freakin soft pvssy. I really aint, cuz like I said I will fight him if he does it again after I warn him. I just dont know how to fight with words.

Please help me with this!! In fact I will go read this book that my mom bought me "Verbal Warfare for Idiots". (Im dead serious, my mom actually bought me this book after seeing that I got into many fights because i couldnt get along with people and people always made fuin of me. I just never read the book.)

Last edited:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest i am sick of seeing your posts and the same basic questions you are repeatedly asking

after browsing over all your posts i am begining to think that it is YOU who is causing trouble for yourself

i have never seen anyone get as much **** as you do for no perticular reason.

im thinkin that you should observe yourself and see why all these people are giving you such a hard time

that would be the end to all your repetitive posts

oh and dont tell him even bother tellin him your gonna kick his ass just do it

but be smart about it, try not to get suspended or anythin but you need an image change fast and maybe if you were to do this you would start having more confidence in yourself and other may give you a 2nd thought.

im generally more of a peaceful person but sometimes u gotta kick someones ass

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, sitting like a cool cat ain't gonna let the guy be cool with you, he sees that you are reacting to it so he does it more. It's all action reaction with these *******s.

You should've beaten him at his own game. If you woulda gotten up and battled him (and won mind you) You would get more of the girls complimenting you.... which is a good thing.

mmmm freestlying oppurtunity.

So you get up rapping about me that aint right
so i'll beat you with my lyrics so i don't have to fight
You lay off all **** or i'll beat you ass, Aight?
Now lay off cuz all your slurs don't mean a thing
cuz the fact is you probaly freestyle to wear the bling
and your bling is only to cover the size of your small thing
cuz your **** is smaller than my pinky or ring! (hold out your fingers over your Danger Zone)
Whats a Matta *****, wheres your freestlye goin
suprised that in my freetime i like flowin?
your turn ***** lets see what you got
yeah come on take your best shot
cuz boy you need to be tought
you dont mess with me or you'll be fought.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these are not the same questions I asked before, these are different situations. ahhh fvck this. Im sick of defending myself. I do get so much bullsh1t! Im pissed az fvck rite now. I was going crazy today working out. All that anger I had from today just released. After I did the sets I got up and started jumping out of anger and just going crazy. I feel like bashing someones head in. Its really that guy that messes wit me. I have a feeling though that I already diffsued the situation because I told him to shut the f*ck up today and hes said "dont tell me to shutup, just tell me yes or no if u want to go 1 round (freestyling)" and I just said "no". He didnt say anything to me the rest of the class but I can tell that everyone sensed that I was pissed because I just stared straight ahead for the rest of the half an hour of class with a pissed az face. If something does happen though, I dont know man, I really dont know, this guy iz alot bigger than me but o well, I have to do what I have to do.

If I was not so shy, and if I had more experience socializing I probably wouldve been able to freestyle, but I have trouble improvising. Im not really good with words and making up statements from the top of my head.

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
these are not the same questions I asked before, these are different situations. ahhh fvck this. Im sick of defending myself. I do get so much bullsh1t! Im pissed az fvck rite now. I was going crazy today working out. All that anger I had from today just released. After I did the sets I got up and started jumping out of anger and just going crazy. I feel like bashing someones head in. Its really that guy that messes wit me. I have a feeling though that I already diffsued the situation because I told him to shut the f*ck up today and hes said "dont tell me to shutup, just tell me yes or no if u want to go 1 round (freestyling)" and I just said "no". He didnt say anything to me the rest of the class but I can tell that everyone sensed that I was pissed because I just stared straight ahead for the rest of the half an hour of class with a pissed az face. If something does happen though, I dont know man, I really dont know, this guy iz alot bigger than me but o well, I have to do what I have to do.

If I was not so shy, and if I had more experience socializing I probably wouldve been able to freestyle, but I have trouble improvising. Im not really good with words and making up statements from the top of my head.
Fighting won't solve anything; especially if you lose. You will just look like a bigger moron.

You must say something to bring him down. You don't have to rap it. Just state it. If someone actually rapped some disremarks towards me, I'd probably say somehting along the lines of (sarcastically) "oooooooooooohhhhh ... tough guy." By doing this, you make him look like the idiot because you point out that he thinks he is tough by rapping. Although most people are conformists, they hate conformists, so it will make him look just like that.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Shoulda gone 1 round because you'll lose some of your shyness if you freestyle. Plus if you have no friends like you where whining about earlier then you don't have a lot to lose now do you?

Don't stare straight ahead and be all pissy if starts making fun of you do something reactive so if your shy you could be like "Yeah that kid Boricua_33015 is a real loser" Thats what I do. If you can be comfortable about ridiculing yourself then the person doesn't have a ****load of reason to be making fun of you.

Is the guy freestyling against you a Natural DJ? Cuz you should try to make friends with him instead of fighting! You just got rid of all your old friends that made you cry, so get out there and make some new ones.

Also this is what we have established

1. Your Shy
2. You get mad easily
3. You snap easily
4. your a "bad azz muthafukka that wil take anyone on"
We know that now, we don't need you to tell us every single post!
What happened to you sending field reports to someone?

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had typed a full report before but my computer froze so im just going to have to sum it up.

Today was crazy. Everyone now probably thinks im crazy and my enemy is now scared. I let him know that I meant business and to not do it again. I told him that if he doesnt want any problems then dont talk sh1t about me again. I let him know that this is the last time I tell him this. Told him in a very intimidating tone of voice and facial expression. Some people told me he turned red and started trembling when I started shouting at him.

Whatever, I got him scared. I just hope he doesnt do it again so I wont have to resort to physical agression.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had typed a full report before but my computer froze so im just going to have to sum it up.

Today was crazy. Everyone now probably thinks im crazy and my enemy is now scared. I let him know that I meant business and to not do it again. I told him that if he doesnt want any problems then dont talk sh1t about me again. I let him know that this is the last time I tell him this. Told him in a very intimidating tone of voice and facial expression. Some people told me he turned red and started trembling when I started shouting at him.

Whatever, I got him scared. I just hope he doesnt do it again so I wont have to resort to physical agression.
Good man. I was going to say, get in his face, look him straight in the eye, and tell him very clearly that you will not tolerate anymore of his sh1t. Do it calmly, firmly, and make sure to get in reaaaaal close and into his "personal bubble."

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boricua, please make more topics. I actually enjoy hearing all this sh!t you overanalyze. It's like listening to retards on the Howard Stern Show and thanking God I'm not one of them.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he does get his ass beat up by a real fighter, I think all of this guy's problems will be solved. Sometimes people have to hit rock bottom before they can start going up again.

Boricua: Either go get yourself knocked out and hospitalized OR try to find people like you and chill.

Cold and distant? Sounds like me, but you also sound like a chump who overanalyzes everything to the point where whatever you were analyzing isn't the issue anymore. :rolleyes:

Here's the best advice you'll ever get right now: chill out. Lighten up. Smile for no reason at all.

Ignore the guy. What do you think rap battles are about? Just because someone raps bad about you doesn't mean it's all true. You want to get back at him? Rap about yourself. Ever seen 8 Mile? If not, watch it else do what Rabbit (Eminem) did in the final battle. If you take away his material, he can't say anything.

Don't be sensitive to what he says or what the girls say about what he said.

I see you not as cold and distant but as a depressed self-pitying anti-social sensitive black guy. Are you black? It's not often I hear white guys talking about battling, but I don't know... that's Miami. Speaking of Miami, I'm going to go play GTA: Vice City. :)

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no im not black