Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trimming Eyebrows?

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are males suppose to trim their eyebrows?

I have thick eyebrows, however, I do not think they look bad. Although they could use a trimming.

If we are suppose to trim/pluck them or whatever....how would I go about doing this... I mean I don't want to mess myself up and have disfigured eyebrows!

Anyone know of any picture on the web of eyebrows we should model?

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have thick eyebrows as well. I pluck between my eyes to keep the uni-brow away. Nothing wrong with wanting to look better.

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I trimmed my UNI-brow. I hated it. I looked like a new prototype of big foot. Just trim it if you don't feel good.

------------------
I have no profile :D

machoguy123

Banned
Reaction score
LOL a prototype of bigfoot?? haha man thats funny...i tried plucking the hairs out, but there are like 50 of them in the unibrow, and it hurts like a *****. they say that shaving them only makes them grow thicker so i now just live with it..

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that's why you take your time and pain doing it...... I use to look like one... now I'm just sexy looking.

------------------

machoguy123

Banned
Reaction score
well i just live by the thought that girls actually LIKE guys with unibrows..cuz i cant stand the pain of plucking them out.

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just trim it if you don't like it...

For your info,Most of the Japanese guys trim it...it shows a sign of respect?

Princess-Spock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys, don't scream... you can go to a salon and have your eyebrows waxed, turning a unibrow into 2 brows, reducing too-bushy brows to something more sedate, or both. (And no, they won't grow back in thicker-there's nothing that makes them grow in thicker, they just SEEM thicker because you're going from seeing the tapered ends of hair to seeing the thick bases.)

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but what about the regrowth? while they are growing again it will look gay , and you'll have to repeat it whenever they grow again

is there a way to pick up the parts you dont want, and make them not to EVER grow again?

[This message has been edited by BallZ of SteeL (edited 07-21-2002).]

Princess-Spock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BallZ of SteeL:
but what about the regrowth? while they are growing again it will look gay , and you'll have to repeat it whenever they grow again

is there a way to pick up the parts you dont want, and make them not to EVER grow again?

[This message has been edited by BallZ of SteeL (edited 07-21-2002).]

Waxing rips hair out by the roots (yes, it hurts for a few seconds, but if a girl can take it so can you), so it takes 4-6 weeks for it to grow back; when it does, you'll have little hairs, NOT stubble, and lots of people have little hairs between their brows rather than those bigger hairs, so it won't look unnatural.

Yes, you'll have to get re-waxed at that point, but it's a small price to pay for how much better you'll look. If you're SURE you want that hair removed permanently, you can get electrolysis, which kills the roots of the hair so that it never grows back; it's somewhat painful, and you may have to have more than one session to get all the hair done, but it's nothing you can't handle, so go for it if it'll give you the look you want. :)

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm ill try it..i hope it turns out right or it will be a Disaster !

------------------
DONT touch my tie !!

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I assume when you guys say "unibrow" you mean the hairs that grow on the top of the bridge of your nose between your two eyebrows. correct?
Up in that area I have little thin white like hairs that grow.. and I just shave them every week or so and its no big deal and not very noticeable...

as for my bushy eyebrows... trim? yes? Thats what most do?

What is a good picture to look at so I can model after that... or should I just ask my barber to do it? NOw do I trim with a scissors my eyebrows.. or pluck with tweezers???

machoguy123

Banned
Reaction score
dude i just use a good ole shaving razer..it gets the job done in no time...and plus, it shows that ur not a lil pansy whos afraid of using the razer to shave off his unibrow.

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lolz, machoman, a tweezer is better since it pluck out the ROOT. Raze it and it will grow back... faster than ever.

------------------

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, how did ur ideas go?

i had a unibro last year, and i just plucked it out...

but my eyebrows were a little bushy so i went to a salon and got them done A LITTLE from the top...if u get it too much it looks gay

but once u start, u have to go about every 3 weeks, i just stop by when i get my haircut

im thinking of asking my barber next time, because he shaves my face sometimes, but im not sure, should i?

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by machoguy123:
LOL a prototype of bigfoot?? haha man thats funny...i tried plucking the hairs out, but there are like 50 of them in the unibrow, and it hurts like a *****. they say that shaving them only makes them grow thicker so i now just live with it..
Umm, why is your SN "Machoguy" then? :p

Like others have said, pluck em. I used to shave the uni, but it hasn't grown back since I plucked it.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been losing my eyebrows and I'll be damned if I know why. Maybe some type of skin problem?

I searched on the web and wasn't able to find alot of good info.