Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Treat her like a "friend"

theonedude

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, listen up, because i need to explain this, tell me wut u guys think:
ok, to figure out how to act around her, how to not seem interested n stuff, and all that crap, just think of it like this: how much attention do you usually give your friends. i mean, would you think it was creepy if your friend called you 3 time a fvckin day.
obviously you have to add in the sex n stuff too, but with how ofter you talk to her, and how long you talk to her, and what you 2 are gonna go out 2 do n stuff, just think of what youd go do w/ ur friends.

i dont think this is completely full of crap.

alls im tryin to say is dont f--in call chicks every day!
is your life really that interestin?

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um...what?

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um...huh?

You're right though. Don't call every day. Around three times per day every three days is more comfortable on both ends. Hell, I get annoyed if people call me more than once in one week. :mad:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, your suggesting that we, subjectively, place our girls in the same category as friends -- thus allocating an equal amount of attention...

Pfft... I hate this crap.

It's so irrelevant, sorry, but its true. Get the right mindset and you shouldn't need these silly rules.

Reaction score
Hell yeah, don't call everyday as a matter of fact..In my opinion, getting a chicks number is useless for me because, I hate putting a telephone to my ear and talking to another human being.. When I am on it, I'm always in a rush to hang up!! And I hate it when people call for me! With that I also have a question for opinion to you guys

Is getting a chick's number truly a necessity to have convo?

In my opinion it's worthless.