Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trauma?

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the DJ tips, is to not help a girl for her behavior. Could it be possible if sometimes we help them?

There was this girl who I know has a low self-esteem, she wants every person she met to understand her situation. And also, her childish character reflects to be easily manipulated. She is now 25 years old, still studying and has a broken family (her mother was a ***** for cheating on her father).
Heres the story---------------
Her father was working abroad and her mother got this guy friend who is working as their houseboy. She was 13 years old when she caught the two *******z kissing and sleeping at her parent bedroom. She can’t tell it to her father because her mother will leave her and her brother if she does. She’s totally freak out, confused and absurd. After a few years, the incident was reported to her father by one of her Uncle. And after that, her father, and her father’s relatives blamed her and her brother for allowing their mother to do *****y things.

I know her story is real because her aunt and uncle told me this as well. I think she’s got a psychological problem why is she had low self-esteem or maybe it’s a Trauma.

What do you guyz think, can I accept her?

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not accept her? Does she have any deviant behavior or mannerisms about her?

'Slinger

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
she had this childish character that i don't like. she always telling me that she cannot handle being the woman in our relationship. she treat herself like ****, not worthy, stupid person... i dont know what to do with her... i'm just ignoring all of this ****, by focusing on my career... but still i can't breakup with her.

i think she's a desperate person, do i need to motivate her? how?

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
all women are dysfuctional in one way or another. there's a lot worse trauma out there than what she experienced. She needs to psychologically free herself from her family and redefine herself. otherwise you are just a supplier of emotional pain-killers. How to do it, though, I can't tell you. I'm still working shyt out. Some people never do.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't what she needs to overcome 5hit like this. She's the one who has to get help herself. You also can't force her to get the help. She needs to do it on her own.

Women who are headcases like this usually bring a 5hitload of problems into a relationship. The low self-esteem thing will get annoying, she won't take care of herself, nor deal with responsibility very well. She'll be horrible in bed, and the list goes on and on.

Women with low self-esteem don't need a knight in shining armour. They need therapy.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
desdinova----------------->
Sorry man, I’m still with this girl and in this bad relationship. I'm totally freaked out, I broke up again with her but she does not want it. I told her that proving her love to me is to set me free. And every time she's with me, I think I’m falling again and that is I don’t want to happen.

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tatlongxxx
desdinova----------------->
Sorry man, I’m still with this girl and in this bad relationship. I'm totally freaked out, I broke up again with her but she does not want it. I told her that proving her love to me is to set me free. And every time she's with me, I think I’m falling again and that is I don’t want to happen.
In relationships like this, the weaker one ALWAYS brings the stronger one down. Unless the stronger one leaves. And it sounds like you want to leave.

What do you mean "she does not want it"? Break up with her. It's your decision, not hers.