Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

******** translation needed

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the last email I got from the first HB I #-closed after I found this site. It's 2 months old and I haven't heard from her since, nor do I care to. But just for the sake of my own edification and amusement, I'd appreciate a ******** translation of this caca.
Edited some supercilious details.
--------------------------------------------------
hi there. yes mondays do in fact blow. actually today is the worst monday in a
long time. i am very cranky and so do not want to be here. i slept horribly last
night so i am way too sleepy to work.

but yesterday was fun....too bad it was so cold outside...we could have hung
around union square and people watched or something. next time.

sorry this email is so short but i am about to leave this personal hell so i
need to get myself organized. but i will send more words tomorrow when i am not
cranky.
xxoo
have a good night
--------------------------------------------------

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it doesn't sound all that bad. In fact, it sounds like she could've been into you.

I don't think she's blowing you off or anything. My guess is that her IL wasn't all that high in the first place and she just forgot to email you back and moved on with her life.

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why oh why are you e-mailing her if you have her phone number? If you were talking to her on the phone things would be a lot clearer. Tone of voice tells everything.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 1hepcat
Why oh why are you e-mailing her if you have her phone number? If you were talking to her on the phone things would be a lot clearer. Tone of voice tells everything.
Good point.

Also, why didn't you try to make contact with her instead of waiting for her to contact you?

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Pook is the only guy here who is dorky enough to say the word "********", let alone translate it.

Until he (she?) responds, here is the Ebonics translation.

You're welcome!
-------------------------------------
wha da dily yo? dere. yeea mondays do in fact blow. actually taday iz da worst monday in uh long tyme. ah be very cranky an'
so do not wants ta be here. ah slept horribly last night so ah be way too sleepy ta werk.

but yesterday wuz fun....too bad it wuz so cold outside...we's could gots hung around union square an' peeps watched or somethin'. next tyme.

sorry dis here email iz so short but ah be about ta jet dis here personal hell so ah need ta git myself organized. but ah will send mo' werdz tomorrow when ah be not cranky.
xxoo
gots uh pimp-tight night
and git Sheniquah's ass back ova' heeah.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vassago
I think Pook is the only guy here who is dorky enough to say the word "********", let alone translate it.

Until he (she?) responds, here is the Ebonics translation.

You're welcome!
-------------------------------------
wha da dily yo? dere. yeea mondays do in fact blow. actually taday iz da worst monday in uh long tyme. ah be very cranky an'
so do not wants ta be here. ah slept horribly last night so ah be way too sleepy ta werk.

but yesterday wuz fun....too bad it wuz so cold outside...we's could gots hung around union square an' peeps watched or somethin'. next tyme.

sorry dis here email iz so short but ah be about ta jet dis here personal hell so ah need ta git myself organized. but ah will send mo' werdz tomorrow when ah be not cranky.
xxoo
gots uh pimp-tight night
and git Sheniquah's ass back ova' heeah.

Hahaha! Too Funny Vassago! :D

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Capitol: After this mail, she was totally unreachable; never answered the phone or returned messages.

hepcat: I would have certainly used the phone but she lived out of state and it would have costed me a fortune.

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score

hi there. Yes Mondays do in fact blow. Actually today is the worst Monday in the past month. I am on my period and just had to take it out somewhere on someone. I was partying all night, and only got 2 hours of sleep before I realized I used up all my sick days.

I sound so negative,. I got to at least make up something positive in this email before I sound like a negative *****… “too bad it was so cold outside...we could have hung
around union square and people watched or something. next time. next time” is the best I can come up with.

Sorry this email is so short, but I wanted some attention from someone and didn’t have a clue on what to say. That and I wanted to take out my frustrations AKA hormonal imbalance.