ArcturusXIV
Don Juan
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2003
- Messages
- 25
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 42
I feel a bit self-conscious right now. I keep getting asked a couple questions by women I meet, and I'm wondering what they mean, or if I need to change my appearance in some way, because I think I'm giving off the wrong vibe.
1) Are you gay? (a very common question to me)
2) Are you a virgin? (another very common question)
Also, I was wondering how to tell the different between something that is ****y/funny and something that is downright rude. I've turned off a few girls by being overly harsh when I'm only joking, and they get offended even though I'm smiling the whole time.
Another question: How do I deal with extremely stuck up girls who get offended by neg hits, or still act disassociative after they've been teased? Should or just leave, or does this possibly have something to do with my body language?
Last but not least, how many of you guys have read a book called "The Code"? It's basically a spoof of "The Rules", but made for men. It's an absolutely hilarious read...I highly recommend anyone interested in dating humour and pimping. Buy a copy on Amazon.com. It's a short read, but very inexpensive; I've reread it several times already, and I always find something in its pages which makes me fall to the ground laughing. You guys only think I'm joking in the previous sentence.
1) Are you gay? (a very common question to me)
2) Are you a virgin? (another very common question)
Also, I was wondering how to tell the different between something that is ****y/funny and something that is downright rude. I've turned off a few girls by being overly harsh when I'm only joking, and they get offended even though I'm smiling the whole time.
Another question: How do I deal with extremely stuck up girls who get offended by neg hits, or still act disassociative after they've been teased? Should or just leave, or does this possibly have something to do with my body language?
Last but not least, how many of you guys have read a book called "The Code"? It's basically a spoof of "The Rules", but made for men. It's an absolutely hilarious read...I highly recommend anyone interested in dating humour and pimping. Buy a copy on Amazon.com. It's a short read, but very inexpensive; I've reread it several times already, and I always find something in its pages which makes me fall to the ground laughing. You guys only think I'm joking in the previous sentence.