"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

transitioning

teencraft

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Hey everyone, first post.

I've been reading DJ and other sites like it for a few months now, and they have really helped me go from a full-blown AFC to a quasi-PUA. However, there's a situation that I don't know how to deal with and I want to make my move soon, and need some advice from you all on how to go about it.

I've got this girl on the end of my line, I just don't know quite how to transition from mild kino to the next step. I know I've got this girl, she laughs at everything I say, the same old bull**** all girls do, but I don't know how to go past this stage, any tips? I can't just straight up ask her out, too AFC-y, so anyone got any tips to ask her out on a date or anything like that? We have quite the rapport, so I just need a smooth way to ask her on a date, thanks all in advance.

Also, this isn't oneitis because I have 3-4 other girls I could pick up on the drop of a dime, so if this doesn't work out, it's no biggie I'm just trying to work on my game and get with a fine chick.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Never never never never ask her on a 'date'. Ask her to chill someplace. Make it more public if you feel that things are going only OK, but if she is really feeling you, pick a more private place. Then go from there :D
 

teencraft

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
alright...that makes sense...how should I go about it? something like:

"I am going to go bowling tonight/tomorow/next week with a few friends, wanna come?" and then make some excuse about friends not coming or what? thanks bro.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
No!

I give this advice quite regularly :

"You seem pretty cool, you should come down to !place! to hang, hows !thursday! for you?"

If she says no........

"shame, ah well we'll have fun in your honour"
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top