"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Traditional Girl

Smile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2001
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
A traditional girl? this girl told me shes a traditional girl and likes the man to make the moves. Is this girl in actual fact just a strange example of a girl that knows what she wants?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

--R/J--

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
SSTX
I'd say so. Essentially she 'handed you the car keys' so go for a drive.

So you've now got yourself a free "Get out of jail" card too. Cause if you do something that offends her, just say "Hey baby, you said you wanted me to make the moves, and that's just what I'm doin'."

You're in a nice position, my friend!


--R/J--
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Unfortunately it could also mean "I want to stay a virgin until I am married" or similar garbage.

You will have to go for it... you'll find out soon enough

Dietzcoi
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
dietzcoi - whats garbage about her wanting to be a virgin and getting married...oh yeah I forgot that you went through a divorce :)
 
Top