"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tracking

Iso

New Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
USA
Hello Casanovas,

I'm working on developing a spreadsheet to track all my efforts in mproving my relationships.
If you have a spreadsheet that you can link me to, I would really appreciate it. If not, stay tuned, I'll have one ready to go sooner or later.

I'm not the best with excel despite using it for simple functions. If you are an excel spreadsheet guru, I would love to partner with you to make the ultimate Pickup excel tracker. lmk
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top