Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Totally caught off-guard today, biggest miss EVER

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i'm walking through the hall in a hurry today in college. I get to this deserted part of the college and.....

2 girls to the left side sitting and two to the right (they're facing each other). I walk through, and hear some giggling and stuff, totally ignore it thinking something else. On the way back (2 minutes later) they're still sitting there and I can obviously TELL they're talking about me, elbowing each other etc. So I smile and look at one of them and she's blushing and giggling, and one of them goes "there you go." For some reason I continue walking (like an idiot) and then all of a sudden I hear whistling and hollering from one of them(like how guys would whistle and holler at a girl).

I had absolutely no excuse to not turn back (other than getting to class but who cares about class). Man did I ever mess up It just caught me off guard big time. It did give me a huge confidence boost though, not that I needed one. Something like this hasn't happened to me before so it was totally a shock/surprise.

I feel guilty, what a waste of an obvious chance. Let myself down and let this board down too. Next week I hope they're sitting there again, because i'm going down that same hall.

Atleast I was reassured of one thing (not that i need to know), i'm hot as **** :D

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, at least you realized that you screwed up royally. "Caught off guard"? Please, don't try to justify why you were afraid to approach, because that's all it is - a justification. Part of picking girls up is having the ability to think on your feet. After all, with so much time and work by people on here in attempting to figure out methods, patterns, and strategies in determining interest - you just had it given to you on a silver platter... and you walked away! For your own sake... don't do that again. Apparently this reminder that you are hot is something you DID need, because there's no other reason why you wouldn't have gone up and talked to these girls... either the first time when you walked by originally, or the second time when they all flirted with you as you passed...

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your right

part of it was, i couldn't think quick enough of what to say so i just kept walking

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone here has been in that same sort of situation. Perhaps not with 3 girls giggling and flirting, but the time that you couldn't come up with words to say at the moment - then 5 minutes later you just wish that you had said the perfect comment you just came up with. It happens. It sounds like you're being overanalytical when it comes to yourself. Stop worrying so much about how you're going to look if you say something, or what you'll say, or what kind of a response you should make if they say something. To quote Nike, "Just Do It!"

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Told this story to a friend the other day. First thing that came to his head was that they were making fun of me haha. He actually compared it to The Simpson's episode where Homer was in highschool and a girl went up to him and sarcastically said "Homer Simpson you're sooooo cool." Then another chick went up to the girl and said "you're so mean"

I know what he meant, but this was hardly the case. Totally different scenarios. I hate negative people.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your fly could have been unzipped, or you could have had toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your shoe.

HornetAce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Your fly could have been unzipped, or you could have had toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your shoe.
Or there was a condom stuck on your back.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you had a giant stiffy and they saw it.

Slash

Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont want every girl that wants you.. the chick mentality... enjoy it ;)