Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

total failure

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cant seem to get chicks interested in me. went to a party today and all the guys are just so tall. and girls have this 5 inch shoes and they become taller than I am as well. and just felt bad about myself. hung out with a couple of very tall slender 16 year olds, me being 19, who get a lot of attention from girls, including girls at this party, but just kept talking all the time about what *****s women where and how they were just good for sex.
dont undertsand why guys who think that way get so many attention from chicks. Im very frustrated.

Im still too nice and respectful perhaps. maybe I should start thinking of them as pieces of meat exclusively. seems to work for this guys. what should I do? I am very confused.

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
For one thing you are worrying about it too much. Just concentrate on having fun and women will like you better for sure. Put yourself in situations you feel confident about. For example, if you're a runner, try talking to women at the track.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search for Pook

Search for a post which will definitevely answer your doubts on this, it is ¨the secret of the jerk¨.
And relax.
RELAX.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
be mature. act confident, dress well and you will be a magnet for chicks.

changing your wardrobe does wonders. recently, I have been buying tighter fitting clothes, working out and guess what?! I get a consistent flow of complements from women on how my pants looks great or "this shirt looks great on you".

if you not sure how to dress go the www.kennethcole.com .