Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too used to being alone

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in the discussion section by mistake. I thought I should post it here instead.

"I have been single for 3 years and I have gotten very used to being alone that the thought of being in a relationship makes me feel uneasy.

My friends are introducing me to alot of beautiful women and since I've been single for so long, I feel abit rusty and intimidated. Has anyone experienced this before? Anything I can do fix this?"

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's all part of life bro !

sooner or later you've got to brush yourself off and pick up the game plan. hopefully you gave it some good thought being with yourself for 3 years.
just dont fumble the ball and let the chickies give it their best shot. just do us all a favor and dont fall in love with the first one who drops her pants for ya.

jdr120

Don Juan
Reaction score
If the thought of being in a relationship makes you uneasy, then don't think it of it as a relationship... Think of it as you having fun with other people. You just need to have fun with it, and enjoy the ride... And I agree with Frat... "don't fall in love with the first one who drops her pants for ya"!!!!!

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to remember chivalry...when one is single for too long, it's easy to forget that, and therefore lose the chance of getting a few extra points with the date in question!

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reframe it. If you've been single for 3 years, you are obviously an independent person and don't NEED someone in your life to complete it.

I haven't had an LTR for 7 years and though it was tough at first, I got used to it and started to enjoy it after a while.

But you need to make sure you don't become a recluse - so keep up the friends and the social life, go on plenty of dates etc and don't develop any cranky old bachelor habits...

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
How do you think I feel? 27 years and counting...so I would feel a little uneasy myself. My longest I have had with a chick was like 5 weeks or like 5 dates. You do get used to it, but it sucks after awhile

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how it feels man (and men). I haven't had a long term relationship in a while. And I try to brush off residual "good time" memories I had, so I woundn't put "salt in to my deep wound". Sounds AFC, doesn't it?

Hey Dictatorsaurus, surround yourself with friends and family. Take advantage of the warmer weather in making new friends or reinforcing the ones you all ready have. That's what I'm doing right now. Long Jersey winter gets me down and manifested physically and emotionally on me: S.A.D. and gastritis. Go out and do something!

It's time to hone your DJ skills on the market even if you start small. Good luck!

Last edited:

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very far from my family and the friends I have here can not compare to the ones I had back home. I usually have a different approach and lead a clean lifestyle (I don't fit in the western culture too well and I don't try to). I have been living alone for many years as a student and have been rejected many times even though I'm a good looking athletic person.

The warm weather has given me the opportunity to meet a few new people. Hopefully, my DJ skill will be top notch by the end of the summer.