Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too many 'wussy','sappy' songs on the radio these days.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, So while I was driving back to my house from Guitar Center and Barnes and Nobles....I was listening to the radio.

I was cruising while listenin to some retro Pop Song station, while I was driving and listening to the songs, it sorta got me into a needy, AFC mood. I mean, they were just playing one sappy emo love song to another. I got tired of it, switched to a country station instead......... they were playing sappy love songs too. Lol, dude cmon man.....sometimes I just want fun, laidback songs to chill out to while driving.

I know the this been said on this forum before, but it's definitely one of the reasons why guys are doing terrible tragedies to themselves to these days. Because these sappy, wussy love songs are being played on high rotations 24/7. But I'm glad guys are waking up to this. I mean I know when it comes to making money, the music industry caters to the female audience, but it doesn't hurt to put a good, earthy, spiritual, energetic, masculine pop song once in a while.

Anyways, I like spiritual, high energetic music. Which is why I like several artists out there, I like gospel too. I think I should stop listening to the radio and get Spotify or something. Does Spotify allow you to play your personal track songs?