"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Too Cruel? LOL NOT Cruel Enough

lovejones

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Guys help me out here. I met this woman a while ago and we kind of was seeing each other. Well her friend which is a big big big big sneek and lier not to mention she is about 500lbs. Start hinting around that I should go to school and get a better job etc. Well that got me thinking that her friend the woman who I was seeing was planing on something serious with me. Well all the fuacking sneeking games start making me want to seek out what her intentions were. anyways to make a long story short the fat ugly friend put her nose into our buisness and said something to the woman I was seeing and then all of a sudden she no longer talks to me. No reason was given just totally cut off.

So needless to say I am BEYOND HURT AND FURIOUS over this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I thought since the fat axx couldn't get a guy to save her life. I thought it would be the least I could do to go out with her and date her till she got hooked on me. Then take her out and just leave her axx and let her know that I don't like her messing around with my life. Has anybody ever did anything like this before? I thought i could take her out to a bigger city about an hour away and leave her nosey sneeky fat axx there.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I think you should grow up and get over it. What are you gonna prove by getting her back?

I AGREE with the chick. If you have nothing better to do than entertain elaborate revenge fantasies, you'd be better off spending your time in school, making something of yourself.
 

lovejones

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
I think you should grow up and get over it. What are you gonna prove by getting her back?

I AGREE with the chick. If you have nothing better to do than entertain elaborate revenge fantasies, you'd be better off spending your time in school, making something of yourself.
I think maybe you missunderstood me. The fat friend of my girlfriends decided to put her nose into our buisness and said something to my x to get her to not talk to me anymore. ANd yes I am sure the fat friend made up some bs. As to the part of me growing up and getting the fat friend back. Let me ask you this. If I walked up to you and punched you in your face. What would you do? Ignore me, walk away? How about if I stole ur girlfriend from you? AM I not justified here?????
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
lovejones, congratulations!

Most pathetic post of the day.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
As far as I can tell, the fat lady was within her rights to express her opinion.

The girl you were seeing probably asked her opinion and her opinion carried a lot of weight, no pun intended.

I remember in high school my brother telling me I should date my ex's friends, but I just think it's petty.

Move on. Living well is the best revenge.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
Blame your ex girlfriend for listening to her fat friend. You can't "make" somebody think anything. It should show you how much she thought of you, that she never even talked to you about it.
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Alright first of all, just because this girl is obese doesn't mean she is more "SNEEKY" than any other girl.

Yeah maybe you're right. Maybe she did mess up your relationship with her for no reason - but you're better off just discussing what she may of said with your ex, as opposed to plotting these plans of revenge. That's honestly the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.
 
Top