"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tony Robbins

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
I saw a post that talked about him a few days ago on these boards, and the poster claimed that he's a brilliant man that is definitely worth listening to. At first i was skeptical, but figured i'd grab an mp3 or two off k@zaa And i have to say that the poster was right - Tony Robbins knows his stuff! I'm grabbing a couple of tapes off k@zaa right now, but i was wondering if anyone out there happens to have all of them in mp3 form? I know they're out there somewhere! I'd buy them if i could, but some of his stuff goes for over $200, which is out of my reach at the moment.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
The book "Awaken the Giant Within" covers most of the stuff in his tapes and might be a cheaper option.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Krassus
I saw a post that talked about him a few days ago on these boards, and the poster claimed that he's a brilliant man that is definitely worth listening to. At first i was skeptical, but figured i'd grab an mp3 or two off *****. And i have to say that the poster was right - Tony Robbins knows his stuff! I'm grabbing a couple of tapes off ***** right now, but i was wondering if anyone out there happens to have all of them in mp3 form? I know they're out there somewhere! I'd buy them if i could, but some of his stuff goes for over $200, which is out of my reach at the moment.
CAZAA
 

StockTrader

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
My favorite Tony Robbins programs:

Personal Power II

Lessons in Mastery

If you have the money, look into going to one of his seminars (UPW). It'll blow your mind.
 
Top