"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Together or alone? which one u prefer?

Prefer talking to 2 girls, or talking to 1 girl? (which one is easier)

  • 2 girls

    Votes: 7 63.6%
  • 1 girl

    Votes: 4 36.4%

  • Total voters
    11

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
hey everyone, i have only been djing for about 4 months, but i have tried both approaching girls when they are with their friends and when they are alone. i find that when im approaching in groups, the girls seem to have more fun and they get each other to laugh easily, (im not that funny) so it takes a load off of me, but when i approach a girl that is alone, it seems a little harder because she is usually more closed and stuff.

so my question is this, which do u find easier, girls that are sitting alone, or sitting with another female friend?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
If I'm thinking about doing a PU, then one girl is easier. However, I like talking to muliple girls at the same time. More exp that way.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Hi grifter...

I'll start with your poll, you made it quite simplistic. It's surprisingly rare that a woman will be with just 1 other friend. You will run into situations where its a solo girl, a girl with a guyfriend, 2 girls, 2girls 2 guys, and all other conceivable alternatives.

It takes a different approach whether or not a girl is alone or with friends.

If the girl is alone, it's best to sit and watch her for a few minutes, figure out what mood she is in, why she is alone, is she worth approaching, etc. Then you would adapt your approach to reflect this.

In groups of many women, the best technique is to approach the group as a whole. Then, as hard as it might be, you MUST talk to them in order of priority from the UGLIEST and WORK YOUR WAY UP to the target. The reason is that if you go straight for the hottie, which happens ALL THE TIME, the other friends get jealous and will make the effort to CB(c0ckblock) you. By befriending the UG, you are diffusing her possible CB, and she will appreciate it, and her friends will see that you are there to make friends more then just hit on them.

Then, casually work your focus to the next ugliest for the same reasons. Once you have rapport with the group, then you can go out and say, 'Can I borrow your friend for a minute?' and they will let you.
 

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Two girls usually sucks. One is always going to be an intentional or unintentional CB. ~Zappa
 

grifter

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Hi grifter...

I'll start with your poll, you made it quite simplistic. It's surprisingly rare that a woman will be with just 1 other friend. You will run into situations where its a solo girl, a girl with a guyfriend, 2 girls, 2girls 2 guys, and all other conceivable alternatives.

It takes a different approach whether or not a girl is alone or with friends.

If the girl is alone, it's best to sit and watch her for a few minutes, figure out what mood she is in, why she is alone, is she worth approaching, etc. Then you would adapt your approach to reflect this.

In groups of many women, the best technique is to approach the group as a whole. Then, as hard as it might be, you MUST talk to them in order of priority from the UGLIEST and WORK YOUR WAY UP to the target. The reason is that if you go straight for the hottie, which happens ALL THE TIME, the other friends get jealous and will make the effort to CB(c0ckblock) you. By befriending the UG, you are diffusing her possible CB, and she will appreciate it, and her friends will see that you are there to make friends more then just hit on them.

Then, casually work your focus to the next ugliest for the same reasons. Once you have rapport with the group, then you can go out and say, 'Can I borrow your friend for a minute?' and they will let you.
yeah i do the same thing.

but still, which one is EASIER? one or two?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top