backseatjuan
Banned
Can someone please elaborate? Perhaps give examples of interactions, in real life, as well as online.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
you said it like not woman ever used what she had in her legs to get money.Approaching has become waste of time and these dump pickup videos are now obsolete.
Why? I'll explain.
The hot women we want no longer want cahk. They want $$$ so they can buy Louis Vuitton. All they have to do is become an "instagram model" or "Youtuber" and they are set. These women are making a LOT more than we are, fellas. Like a lot more. You're slaving away at your job for $80K a year, while this 23 year old YouTube princess is driving her Tesla around LA and barely even working.
As the prices of everything goes up, more and more vaginas will go dry. Their p*ssy is now their money maker, not something used for childbirth.
If you're gonna get laid by a hot woman, you better be high SMV yourself. "Approaching" is going to yield you maybe one lay out of 100 approaches, which to any man should not seem worth it.
I cannot imagine that RSD is actually getting business anymore. Maybe there are still cucks out there who think that they can "learn" game.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.