Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To Those Eye Contact Experts : Meanings & Please Help me Complete This Thread !

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE EXPERTS IN EYE CONTACTS MEANINGS ....PLEASE HELP ME COMPLETE THIS THREAD Q@!@!!!
There is a lot of information you can just gain by the first look with a women .

Suppose you are a DJ and you go about and you go out ....
there are different responses that a women will give you ..

first thing he would do is look her in the eye to "GAUGE" what her reaction to him initially is and there are FOUR and only FOUR options with which she will return your eye contact with her.

I was noticing women's reactions when they look at different guys as they come into my favorite Bookstore.

1. she will make eye contact and look away at the floor or book or something .
- 90 % of the time if she breaks eye contact SHE IS not interested. but there are a few minority of shy girls ( about 4.589% ) that will break and make eye contact again . ..Approach her and if she makes eye contact again then she might be shy otherwise she's just NOT INTERESTED.

2. She will make eye contact and keep eye contact just as long as you are looking at her . WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN ??!! ( I am guessing perhaps she won't bite , you have have her attention ...I have no idea what the hell that means HELP!! )

3. There is the third variety in which she will make the eye contact first .....and just STARE blantantly at you , just a WIDE OPEN stare at you no smile , , eyes are wide open and eye brows are raised and she looks half scared and half surprised and she just stares at you . I notice women's reactions when they look at different guys as they come into my favorite Bookstore.

4. THere is the fourth variety in which this one can be part 3 or part 2 , such that she will initiate eye contact or hold your eye contact that you initiated, but she will also show that she's attracted to you in some what , her eyes dilate or smile a little. This means she's attracted to you. Any other signals ????

( notice that this is a non-eye contact)
5( VERY dubious) ( your help needed ) ....I notice that sometimes when a guy looks at a women and she won't make eye contact at all , but she blinks her eyes remains frozen and continues looking in her current direction but she seems to acknowledge the atttempt to look at her and it looks like someone just hit her with an electric shock..but also notice sometimes if the guy give her some space and approaches her again, it seems she has acknowledged and noticed the guy looking at her ( I have NO FKING clue that that means...does this mean that she's interested but doesn't want to make it apparent ??? )

6. THis part you can't say much suppose that she hasn't made eye contact with you or it wasn't 5# above then you can't really say something about her reaction so you have to go there and make an attempt to get her eye contact. She might just give you a 1# but you don't know that with out her eye contact explicitly or a 5#( things in the works - non-eye-contact-type)

If you have read up to here, then ....for sure you should avoid contact with the 1#''s for you aren't going to get much from them I am assuming otherwise your DJs can prove me wrong. The second one are luke warm in their interest, .....you never know what might happen because you might go up to her thinking she's giving you interested she hears your stupid pick up lines and closes eye contact and moves her body against you . ..that probably means she's no longer interested.

DEAR experts and / or DJs , ...please feel free to fill me in on points I am missing here or the points above that you feel that require some elaboratation or perhaps...

I would love to hear your own experience with body language on initial encounters and you can reach me at vindamar@aol.com if need be...I look forward to hear your responses.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know what to tell you. I personally just go with eye contact and a smile. If she's not willing to give me that and gives me some other facial expression, I tend to just forget it and not waste time analyzing the situation

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well go to the DJ bible a little bit and click on Finger's WEAPONS OF MASS SEDUCTION

there are many topics including eye contact...be sure to read as much of the bible as u can too

Reaction score
The main point though, is usaully if the you're interested in the girl and she is reciprocal, she won't pass up the opportunity and she will give you some sort of sign, eye contact and what not. At least, that's how it has worked for me

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of shy girls is far greater than 4.589%

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"3. There is the third variety in which she will make the eye contact first .....and just STARE blantantly at you , just a WIDE OPEN stare at you no smile , , eyes are wide open and eye brows are raised and she looks half scared and half surprised and she just stares at you . I notice women's reactions when they look at different guys as they come into my favorite Bookstore."

I think this one means she loves your appearance and wants to jump your bones right then and there.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Fatality, sounds like you know your stuff. Got any other comments ?

regarding part #5, she may be afraid to be blunt and seen as overly aggressive ( turn -off ).

player waiting to hear from you ??

Last edited:

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KnightRider
Thanks Fatality, sounds like you know your stuff. Got any other comments ?
I think the one I answered is the only sure thing. For a girl to stare at you the way you described and not be interested your hair would have to be on fire or something like that.

The other ones I think are too hard to analyze because like i said before there are more shy girls out there then you think. Just becasue a girl doesn't give strong eye contact doesn't mean she dislikes you.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of them say to me"This chick likes me, but is too shy to approach" Honestly. That should be your attitude for everyone. Cuz that's the way it is. You can never even be 50% sure on eye contact because it varies dramatically for different cultures and people. The ONLY WAY to find out is go out and talk. You can learn this the easy way, or the hard way.

Reaction score

- 90 % of the time if she breaks eye contact SHE IS not interested. but there are a few minority of shy girls ( about 4.589% ) that will break and make eye contact again . ..Approach her and if she makes eye contact again then she might be shy otherwise she's just NOT INTERESTED.

Sorry your a bit off here. For many women it's admitting your superiority. One of my girls told me about how she taught her friends at 16 years of age to look guys in the eye and then look down.

This give the impression of interest and submissiveness.

2. She will make eye contact and keep eye contact just as long as you are looking at her . WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN ??!! ( I am guessing perhaps she won't bite , you have have her attention ...I have no idea what the hell that means HELP!! )

Here is some help for you:

Stacking Evidence:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59452&highlight=PlayerSupreme

Inner Game:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59121&highlight=PlayerSupreme

Observation Skills:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58825&highlight=PlayerSupreme

Eye Contact:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53315&highlight=PlayerSupreme

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about eye contact is that is it sometimes unconscious to a certain degree at least initiallly ,...and you can guage how into you a women is based on her initial reaction . Does any body agree with that ?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score

he

[/B][/QUOTE]

I am not too sure I agree with #1. It has been said a girl HAS interest if you make eye contact and she looks down and away. (I.E at the floor) If she just turns and looks in another direction , then she is possibly not interested.

In my experience, if a chick smiles at you (not counting people who have to smile for their job) it is a good sign, no doubt about it.

I, and I am sure like most of you...do not do cold approaches. I usually wait to try and get some good signals.

Oh yeah, if a chick asks questions about you, that is a good sign. If she doesn't ask you questions or gives you one word responses, she is not interested usually.

Since girls know, guys are the ones that have to do ALL the initiating. I SURE hope that MOST girls try and show guys buying signals to help us make that approach.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks DO NOT break eye contact b/c they are not interested.

They break eye contact sometimes, b/c the feeling of attraction become too strong. They quickly break, then go back to their pleasure, which is EC.

this means you should approach.

-

When a girl breaks eye contact, touches her hair, then goes back to eye contact... I read this as her saying "he looked, let me make myself beautiful for him, and hopefully he will come talk to me"

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's attracted back to you, then she is feeling the same 'electricity' from the eye contact... in fact, my experience is that women love that type of thing - to be jolted in that way.... men, of course, like it too :=)

EC is important, and if she continues to look back - and smile - she is more or less saying (with her eyes) - "come talk to me"... WHEN this happens, do not hesitate or wait to suck up your guts - Get the hell in there and do your best, but seem casual about it... if you wait too long, she will view you as timid and your attractiveness quotient will plummet... believe me... the only exception for me is if she is already talking to another guy... I won't go in there as soon or probably at all until she is 'free' from him...