Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

to the druggies out there...

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And is 5-MeO-AMT also one of the psychadelic drugs that Bible Belt is insisting you cannot OD on?
I don't know. Did he?

A person can OD on any drug.
A person can also OD on water. Should we make water illegal also? Personally, I believe that education about drugs is the most important thing. That includes letting people know the risks about a drug and also not bullsh*tting and making up false stuff to try and scare people out of doing drugs; and to teach safe ways of doing drugs if someone is going to do the drug.

There's a risk in skydiving, and it's not a necessary thing to do. People can die from it. Not a lot because people take a lot of precautions before they skydive. But could you imagine if it was illegal to skydive, all the uneducated idiots jumping out of planes not knowing how to do it safely? It's the same as drugs. In places where drug users are not criminals, there's less death from drugs and far less problems caused by drugs because the government try's to help them instead of ostracizing them from "normal" people and putting them in jail.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by wootapotky
I don't know. Did he?

A person can also OD on water. Should we make water illegal also? Personally, I believe that education about drugs is the most important thing. That includes letting people know the risks about a drug and also not bullsh*tting and making up false stuff to try and scare people out of doing drugs; and to teach safe ways of doing drugs if someone is going to do the drug.

There's a risk in skydiving, and it's not a necessary thing to do. People can die from it. Not a lot because people take a lot of precautions before they skydive. But could you imagine if it was illegal to skydive, all the uneducated idiots jumping out of planes not knowing how to do it safely? It's the same as drugs. In places where drug users are not criminals, there's less death from drugs and far less problems caused by drugs because the government try's to help them instead of ostracizing them from "normal" people and putting them in jail.
No, drugs shouldn't be made legal. The criminal justice system needs to take a different approach, though. Addicts need to be sent to intensive rehab instead of prison. Dealers who aren't dealing to feed their addiction should get even harsher sentences. I'm not talking the dealer who uses and is only dealing to use. I'm talking the big time dealers who don't use. Life in prison, no parole, period. Small user/dealers...rehab. None of this mickey mouse bandaid treatment of 28 days, either. One year in patient. Then one year out-patient with a high level of support. Instead of making it punitive, make it about addressing the root cause of their addiction and teach them skills to support themselves and build a better life. Deal with the underlying problems.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's documented consistently that overdosing on LSD can cause coma. Stop giving kids reading this a false sense of safety! God you are so irresponsible!

Would you please provide "consistent documentation" of all of the people who have slipped into this "LSD coma?"

What's truly irresponsible is to make sweeping statements that have no basis in fact, referring to your own red-state unenlightenment as some sort of proof. It's your "lock them up and throw away the key" mentality that is more dangerous than any drug will ever be.

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, drugs shouldn't be made legal.
I didn't necessarily mean drugs should be made legal. I just meant we shouldn't criminalize drug users. I agree mostly with your rehab idea, but only for people doing addictive drugs.

I think marijuana should be legalized, but I'm not so sure about all drugs being legalized. My concern about that are drugs like meth, cocaine, heroine, etc...But drugs like LSD, shrooms, etc... I don't have a problem with because they aren't addictive, and if people are educated about the risks of using them and the proper ways of using them I have no problem with people deciding to use them.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
It's documented consistently that overdosing on LSD can cause coma. Stop giving kids reading this a false sense of safety! God you are so irresponsible!

Would you please provide "consistent documentation" of all of the people who have slipped into this "LSD coma?"

What's truly irresponsible is to make sweeping statements that have no basis in fact, referring to your own red-state unenlightenment as some sort of proof. It's your "lock them up and throw away the key" mentality that is more dangerous than any drug will ever be.
Christ, there were 8 people who all OD'ed and went into a coma at once from LSD. Aside from that, LSD can cause SERIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS in people who use it a lot. But hey...go right ahead and encourage the kids reading this to use LSD so they can become psychotic...literally. Sure thing...harmless LSD can make you schizophrenic and cause PERMANENT brain damage.

I said addicts should be given treatment even if they are dealing because they are dealing to feed an illness. Addiction is an illness. Dealers who don't use and are doing it just to profit by screwing up the lives of kids SHOULD get life in prison with no parole. Get 'em off the streets permanently and set a clear example that if you sell drugs and get caught you aren't going to get a slap on the wrist. You're going to jail forever. Rehab for the victims of drugs and prison for the profiteers who make their money ruining lives. It's really quite simple.

Oh...and I'm not a Republican OR a Democrat. I'm an Independent. I support civil unions and the 2nd Amendment and I f*cking HATE drugs. I don't hate people who do them...I just hate drugs. They ruin lives.

That is all.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lemmy out of Motorhead once told me to try any drug except heroin. Good advice, though I did try heroin (smoked it). I thought it was over-rated.

Another time I beat Lemmy in a who-can-unclasp-a-girl's-bra-strap-with-one-hand contest.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt do you use acid?

That would be illegal. Plus the quality sucks nowadays.

The danger of illegal drugs is getting a bad batch of something, but then it's the impurities doing the harm, not the drugs. It they all were legal, people would not get bad sh!t and die. What is really killing people is the War on Drugs. The only way to eliminate the cartels, gangs, and dealers is to legalize - then they go away overnight when prices plummet. Any other solution is only going to result in more cops, prisons, and government control over your life.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Christ, there were 8 people who all OD'ed and went into a coma at once from LSD. Aside from that, LSD can cause SERIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS in people who use it a lot. But hey...go right ahead and encourage the kids reading this to use LSD so they can become psychotic...literally. Sure thing...harmless LSD can make you schizophrenic and cause PERMANENT brain damage.
That is all.

I'm about to leave for France so don’t expect me to respond to this anytime soon..

10 hits of lsd being overdose..are you stupid ? Last year i accidentally drank a vial containing 100+ hits of acid. Did i go into a coma.. no.. The trip felt no stronger than 8 hits but lasted a hell of a long time. People do NOT OD on LSD. About that example you gave before 'Subsequent toxicology results verified that the substance was, in fact, 5-MeO-AMT, not LSD' (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_media2.shtml)

'Because the "LSD psychosis" is not distinguishable from non-drug-induced psychosis, we have reasonable evidence to conclude that LSD was not the sole cause of psychosis. Instead, it would seem that the drug brought on the problems in vulnerable individuals. Interestingly, the rate of parental alcoholism was found to be much higher in LSD patients than in other patients or in the general population by one study (Vardy and Kay, Arch-Gen-Psych, 1983 40(8): 877-83)'
So LSD doesnt cause psychosis either, if you wish to debate this point > use references to REAL studies, not hearsay or media hogwash. If you cant back up any of your argument with evidence please dont even post in here, this isnt a theology debate.

There are some drugs being sold as LSD which are not in fact LSD, so when someone dies off a research chem, its not an LSD overdose. Do....you...understand?

Stop spreading misinformation you stupid b1tch. Whats next, 'i took lsd and now i'm blind because i stared at the sun' ?

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thederekeffect1: LSD was not invented by the CIA, they were looking for a truth drug and tried a lot of other stuff too. Albert Hofmann invented LSD by accident in 1943.

Bible_Belt: hah! poor bastard , being tazered on a shrooms would suck

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can overdose on just about anything, drugs dont kill people, stupid people kill people, its simple as that.
Why doesnt anyone understand this?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score