Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To call or not to call

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I hung out with this Hb last week at the bar. I have her e-mail and cell phone #, but she is traveling around the country on work-related stuff for the next 7 weeks. Should I call her when she is gone, or just wait until she gets back.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you don't call(or email) for 7 weeks you run a big risk of her forgetting who you are.

I say email her once in awhile (once every week or two) for a couple of weeks then call her once or twice before she gets back.

Then set up a date immediately when she gets back.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call her that much. You think its gonna look good if hes calling once a week waiting to pounce as soon as she comes back? I say give her a call 2 weeks after she goes back, make the conversation last a medium amount of time. Try to be funny. Then don't call her till shes ready to be back in town. In the mean time you don't need to be waiting around for her go out and have fun. Do things that might make YOU forget about HER.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Yea, the girl does not come back until mid june and as far as I where I stand romantically with her, I cannot really tell. I know her B-day is in a couple of weeks and she is going skydiving, so I'll probably shoot her an e-mail.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would call....just dont call like everyday. Call every 3 days.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call at all period. In my opinion, you're too late. Once you found out that she will be leaving for a long period of time, you should have set up a date right then and there when you got her email/number. In order to have any hope with her, you realli needed a date b4 she left. You have to stand out in her mind among all the rest in order for her to still vaguely remember you after 7 weeks. Without that, your chances with her will diminish in my opinion.

----------------
"Love is a craved feeling that only Sex can trigger."

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow!, a mahon thread without a reference to plastic surgery or looks. This is hard to believe.

Stranger things have happened, one might even be able to find a jakethasnack thread without a reference to race, but i doubt it.

On a serious note, there isn't too much you can do Mahon. I agree with HuuBinh who said you should have gone out on a date with her beforehand, and left a memorable impression. Other than that, just continue DJing and don't think about her. Perhaps you can send an e-mail to her after a month, but keep it short and make it sound as if you are busy (and busy with the ladies). Also, you can surprise her and get that chin implant before she comes back :D .

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would keep in touch with her..no point in burning a possible bridge.. (call one or two times in a 2-3 weeks span..and see if she returns your calls..if she doesnt next )

Also, make your calls purposeful..memorable..say something funny..or do impressions of cartoon characters if you know how..

I had a girl who would save my funny voicemails..and listen to them whenever she wanted to laugh..even months later she would replay them for me.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I probably will e-mail her down the road, however I think I played my cards right:

"The Day" (about 3 weeks ago) Got her e-mail at a bar ( I have met this girl ( I worked at the bar) before and chatted her up on previous occasions.

3 Days later: I e-mailed her, telling her to have a good trip thinking she was gone already.

Next Day: She e-mails me back telling me her and her friend(s) are hanging out at "a bar" and I should come along.

3 days later @bar: I hang out with her and her friends (my friend was there to) did not really get any buying signals and pissed her off a little that night.

2 days later: She leaves for her trip.

So you see, I did not really have time for a date.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unbridled_1

Stranger things have happened, one might even be able to find a jakethasnack thread without a reference to race, but i doubt it.

Hey -- play nice, dyckhead. :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a more serious note:

Mahon, I think you should let her go. If you're a DJ, then you can just let this one go, and focus on other fish that you already have swimming around in your fish-pen. I know this one was a nice, juicy, big fish, but there are more.

If you HAVEN'T been a DJ and don't have multiple prospects right now, then hey -- you have NOT been practicing the DJ principles, have you? Just think of it as a lesson learned and move on. And GET MORE GIRLS IN YOUR BULLPEN. It seems you've developed moderate one-itis b/c you haven't stocked up on your bullpen candidates.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh did i say every 3 days? I meant call her everyday for the next 7 weeks.

haha...joking of course. I thought this was your girl i read the message fast. My bad.

I would just sit back and see what happens.....maybe call once every 2 weeks