Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

to be friends or more than friends that is the question

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok heres the situation...

me and this girl had dated before, but the first time things didnt work out. between then we stayed sorta friends but nothing more, well about two weeks ago we hung out all day, i used lots of kino and what not, and she was very receptive.

well, at the end of the night, i said "are we still friends or do you think theres room for more there"
she said "im pretty sure theres more there, but i wanna take things slow"

well, the next day she leaves for the beach for a week.

flsh forward to now, she gets back, i talk to her and she says "i wanna become better friends before we go further, not the we arent friends now, i just wanna get more comfortable"

well just yesturday i find out she hooked up with a guy at the beach, is this really that big of a deal? i mean we weren't actually going out at the time just talking.

also the whole friends thing, from what her friend told me, which was unsolicated, she just told it to me, she keeps changing her mind on weather she likes me or not. I'm thinkin about just tellin' her that its best we be just friends and stay just friends, that way i get the upper hand back.
well just wandering what you guys think. advice is greatly appreciated. thanks for reading...

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT HER don't even be her friend I had this problem and i kept on giving her chances and ended up getting mislead 9 times (no joke) and she took SO MUCH Time becomming better "friends" that after 4 months we weren't even going anywhere.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i aree next her you have put the ball in her court and it doesnt seem like she's gonna do anything with it except holding on to the power over you

be friends if thats ALL you want cos thats ALL you'll get right now
i mean your waiting around for her while shes hooking up with guys sure its not her fault she doesnt OWE you anything and vice versa the question is though are you willing to hang around and be her chump OR are you looking for something more rewarding?
cos if you want something more then you HAVE to move on.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you concentrating on this ONE girl?
IF yes, Go and get other girls!(hey! she hooked herself a boy at the beach, why dont go out and attract girls too?)

If no, focus less on this flirtatious girl and on with others, if she dont suck up to you in anyway or dont even bother to make up for her disrespectfulness, NEXT HER!

Chillz!:cool: