"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

tired of the hb 10

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
..I've seen a few 10s? maybe 1 or 2..but I ahve seen them
I think a girla can only reach a 9 on looks, that 1 point extra is personality...

i got walked on by a 9 last year[redeemed myself, she started noticing my suave-ness just recently...so did the other 9 in the grade. hey, this site works! :D] and eyah, she was just an idiot who i got walked all over. I remember...i gave her a silver bracelet for x-mas n a hemp necklace that was mine, but she wanted for her birthday[never saw her wear either].
Man i was a b!tch. She never gave me **** back. N now I get give grins n **** in the halls.
screw 9s man, I think I'll stick with 8s who are actually nice n smart.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Big-J
10 means no flaws, every girl has a flaw, in BOTH looks and personality.
Originally posted by NRM
Everyone has their flaws. She may be a 10 to you but she won't be a 10 to someone else. So saying a girl is a 10 is like saying she's perfect. And the perfect girl would be perfect for everybody. I'd stop at HB9 or HB9.5
 

RockGuitarist

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisiana... dirty south. No, seriously, it's ****
Warning: The hb 10 is a myth and to envision a woman as a 10 will blind you... and that's about it. Thank you for your time.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
you all alwyas get too technical literal and want to arugue on everything!!!l.... chill out, its an opinion, i dont give a **** if you think there are 10s or not.... ill think what i want

i just mean a 10 on looks....i dont mean on personality or anything like that....but like i said ok theyre 9.99999, mr technicals
 
Top