"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Tired of Drama...

donutclub

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Just broke up with my girlfriends of 11 months last week and my mind is tired from all the drama we've had. We started as friends 4 years ago and she presued me non-stop then finally I decided ok this might be worth a shot. It was long distance for 7 months and then she moved to my city in Aug. I truly thought she could be the one. In those 4 months, I tried to do everything possible for her and show her a goodtime but nothing was good enough. If I was late an hour or so she wanted to break up. If I went out with my friends and didn't call her she thought we weren't good together. If I yelled at her because I was angry she said we should be through. If I was any sort of a challenge she'd go ape ****. I tried to blow it off and stay cool, I tried to get angry, I tried to be nice to her.. nothing worked. Always she seemed fine the next day. The week after, Thanksgiving we were both driving each other crazy. I was sick of doing everything for here and always going over there because she never came over because she didn't like my roomate. It took such a toll on me and effected our relationship with the way I acted. So we decided to end it there and still be friends. She then decides she misses me and wants to get back together with me right before she leaves for a 2 week long break to her home town. I was supposed to go there and spend 8 days and NYE there starting the weekend after XMAS.

The second night she is home she calls me drunk crying at 2 am saying she hates it in my city and the only reason why she moved here is because of me. She said she is close to her family and wants to live here although her best friend lives in my city. She wanted me to move there because I'm not that close with my family. I told her I lived there (her city) and don't like it because all my friends are here. We talk for 2 more nights and she thinks we should end it and me not come down. She said she'd call me in a few weeks when she gets back. So I agreed but then said I'm pissed of doing everything for you and that if that is the way you want it fine. No more hanging out, no more going to dinner, and please don't call me when you get back to town and you are lonely in your apartment because I'm not driving out there to entertain you. Haven't heard from her since... not even a call on NYE, which I expected.

You think I did the right think here? Both her parents and her friends tell here she's losing out... This girl has baggage.. She has been engaged before and it didn't work out. But she is so stubborn and thick headed I really couldn't take it anymore and had to give an ultimatium. What y'all think?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
She's definately not the "one"

There is no such thing.

However a good relationship isn't one where you have to bend over backwards to make someone happy.

Lose her like a dirty shirt. She's a drama queen and you're not happy.
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Next this whiny b*tch. You know she's more trouble than she's worth.
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Why didn't the engagement "work out"? Did she dump him or vice versa?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Dude, there are girls out there that would appreciate guys like you. GO OUT THERE.
 

donutclub

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
JJ, you don't even want to know...

She dumped the guy because he was lazy, even though he worked 2 jobs. Then they got back together and he ended up cheating on her so that ended it totally.
 

donutclub

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
The reason....

she met a guy Saturday before NYE.

She's gone now. I will never be able to look this girl in the eye!
 

trevor2003

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 29, 2003
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Man, you were so pu$$y-whipped!!

So your tired of drama???? NEXT HER!! Problem Solved!!

Life will be much simpler when you don't talk to her anymore!!
 

donutclub

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
I know...

What I meant by she's gone is NEXT!

Her bestfriend/My friend's GF is going to get the whole scoop for me tommorrow nite.

I have others lined up though now.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Re: I know...

Originally posted by donutclub
Her bestfriend/My friend's GF is going to get the whole scoop for me tommorrow nite.
I thought you said you didn't like drama. Why perpetuate it?
 

donutclub

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Im not. I'm getting rid of her

and moving on. I've met 3 great girls that all want to date me but I din't do anything because I was in a serious relationship.
 
Top