Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips on getting noticed

IcedEarthFan330

Reaction score
Throughout my life I have essentially been invisible to people, especially the ladies. I am a good guy, intelligent, not bad looking, and pretty open...not to mention honest, trustworthy, etc. Oh, and I'm also very shy. Any of you folks have suggestions that may help me meet women?

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
a good tip on meeting women is talking to them you get to know them better... im not sure what else your excpecting to hear.
your question is far to vague.
before posting again i do suggest reading the bible and once you've done that then we can help you on SPECIFIC problems not just your general problem.

IcedEarthFan330

Reaction score
I looked it over, as well as others like it, and I can't really be all that more specific. Meeting women isn't easy for me let alone any sort of relationship. Any advice, tips, etc, will be greatly appreciated. Failsafe techniques are also great.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry about chick and do something that you can do

like i dance, and sometimes i do some moves at gym and chickz like it and notice me, just dont try and notice them and go on with your buisness

but if you want to know that chicks thats another story

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there are no such things as failsafe techniques, there is no easy method of self improvement.

Basically, do what jester said, RTFM. Not only that, but practice.

Try out the DJ bootcamp for a set curriculum