Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips 'n tricks and other bullsh|t

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read 48 laws of power, psycho cybernetics, the art of seduction, the DJ bible, went through almost the entire fastseduction, read alot of psychology, influence books, seminars, Secrets of speed seduction, read advanced macking, david d'angelo, read a lot from this site, how to get any women you desire into bed, etc... etc... etc...

Have I had any use of this? Mostly not, mostly it was just wasted knowledge that stung a dagger into the soul. Some things are just not meant to be understood but lived. Love is one of those things.

Before I was a guy fixated by tips and fancy techniques to use. I had some success with these techniques, but in the end I realized that I was not using the techniques do anything good. I met women, yes, I had success, yes, but every time I interacted with a woman I was on defcon 1, full alert and my army stuffed into landing crafts ready for invasion. Living for tips and tricks just sucked after a while, it took the fun out of my life, it took out the MAGIC of love and forced me to focus on the techniques and thus STAY COLD. How are you when you are out macking?

So I started to think why! WHY! Why am I doing this? Why am I sacrificing my happiness? What is the goal of all of this? To become successful with women was my first answer, then I realized that that was not it, I wanted to become successful to show that I was a man to others while the one thing I wanted was not ONS it was a relationship with a women I could love. I realised that I lived my life for others and that my life was nothing more than skirt-chasing and trying to please women. That shook my foundations to the last stone.

The primary thing I missed in my life was not women, and every women in the world couldn't change that. The one thing I missed was true happiness. All the time I had been chasing girls I had been chasing some illusion that I would become happy if I slept with 1000 girls, while neglecting the rest of my life and focusing everything on women. And I guess there are more players out there who think that sleeping with the world will give happiness. No that is just not true. That's just being afraid.

I noticed as I abandoned the tricks and manipulations and focused on other areas of my life (the last two months), improving myself I got more positive response from women. When I didn't try to seduce them they was more interrested. When I didn't try to seduce them and was happy and lived a good life women gave me more interrest. It was just more fun!

I had never before understood what pook had written and I had always disliked his way of thinking. But I realized that most of what he said was dead-on. Living with manipulations and tricks just make you unhappy in the end. It is not a life, it is a slavery to women. (and I see that the boards are flourishing with tricks and techniques) All techniques you need will come naturally when you feel good and are in sync with yourself. Around you there is a bubble of your soul which people in your vicinity feel. If it is filled with happiness and overly content of life, people will like you. And the more satisified your life is, the more people will flock to you because they to want to feel happiness. Let go of all the techniques and just listen to yourself and what you feel. The ultimate seducer is not found in any seduction book, it is found within yourself, without thinking about it. Free your mind, don't change your personality.

So why seduce women for the sake of it and tell the results to get some cheering? So you slept with ten women this week? So what! Are you happy? Deep down, are you feeling that you are going somewhere. If you died now, would your life have had any meaning? The winner is the one who dies with a smile on his lips and had a eventful life, the loser is the one who think he is a winner when he isn't happy and never accomplished anything he set out for other than sleeping with half the world. Live for the moment, don't think all the time; feel, be the man, be happy and never look back.

Lifeforce

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Beautiful realization of things there..

I believe that a lot of people on this board, when they first came here as newcomers, had the intention of becoming the ultimate Don Juan that can seduce a million women just as the legend says...but as they learned more, some paths have changed and some stayed the same. Either one of two things may have happened to our fellow DJs:

1) They still look at sosuave as a place to find tips and tricks to seducing women and attaining that player/alpha/cream of the crop mindset so that they can sleep with as many women as possible. They become very vain and think that they're the sh|t because they can get many women.

or

2) They realize that sosuave is nothing but an eye opener for a better life. At first, it started out as a goal for the females, and now it has become a way of improvement in every aspect of life. They learn that women aren't the ones that will make themselves happy, it is they. They learn how to truly become themselves and lose every aspect of insecurity so that they may flourish as a true Man should.

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Briliant. Just briliant. That one shook my core as i read it. i could like, feel the power of you giving yourself a purpose. Very cool. As for me, i have always looked for romance, not one night stands. I find that guys who do that are unhappy and are feeling a huge gapping hole in their lives. I'm happy that you posted this and hope that all the DJs past, present and fute, have the read this. It screams hall of fame / addition to the bible.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Before I was a guy fixated by tips and fancy techniques to use. I had some success with these techniques, but in the end I realized that I was not using the techniques do anything good. I met women, yes, I had success, yes, but every time I interacted with a woman I was on defcon 1, full alert and my army stuffed into landing crafts ready for invasion.
Haha, I've been there and done all that before Lifeforce. When I read that I thought back and laughed at all the silly things I used to do to try and get girls. I mean sure, you can get girls that way, but it feels forced. Not my style.

For me, now, everything is spontaneous and not contrived and thought out a million times before hand. The time some of you guys spend thinking and planning out how you're going to approach your next "target" is exactly the same time I'll already be talking to her while you're left wondering about what could have been. Later.

thecraftylefty

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post buddy.......it made me think

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a very sexy post. :cool:

prince_dj

Reaction score
it is inspirational to have read the maturity and meaningfulness of this post. although i have much to experience, i will remember it as a goal. and when i feel lost, i shall remember this and be guided.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Very good post. Saved. :)

Triangle Choke

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I've been trying to say in some of my posts, such as MidwestFreek's "so fresh and clean" tip. Most people on this site are way too concerned with tips, tricks, and techniques. These are not the keys to being successful with life or with women. Being a DJ is a state of mind, an attitude. It's not wholly about women, it's about being happy with yourself. After that is achieved, all else follows.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been away for a while and was surprised to still find this post on the first page! It is spring and where I am from it is like a shadow is lifted from the landside. Everything is so bright outside and people are waking up from their zombielike state. It felt even better to have read that this post have given you something. That makes me happy.

love is mental adaption to biological nessesities
You can get a roller-coaster-ride to sound boring if you use the right words. When you feel love those words you've written will seem light-years away. ;)

This is what I've been trying to say in some of my posts, such as MidwestFreek's "so fresh and clean" tip. Most people on this site are way too concerned with tips, tricks, and techniques. These are not the keys to being successful with life or with women. Being a DJ is a state of mind, an attitude. It's not wholly about women, it's about being happy with yourself. After that is achieved, all else follows.
Yes it is true the things you say. I find it easy to say those words. But what do they really mean? Have you thought about that? What state of mind is a DJ? What attitude is being a DJ? What do I have to achieve in order for everything else to follow? What do I do if I feel really alone and I miss a girl? How do I become happy? If there is no answer to this then all the words are just empty words that sounds good to the listener. But they will not have any use of it. As the post I wrote here. It is very vague. It may sound good when you read it but then what?

Most things on this side is worthless. The stuff pook writes, the stuff AD writes. Don't get me wrong. The things you read here will not improve your life in any way, it will not make you any smarter, all it does is to help you build a foundation to get you out in the field and be mindful of the responses you get. PERIOD! Nothing more and nothing less! When you have got experience you come back here and again read the posts and then you get more ideas and revelations from the things you read. This site is some kind of mentor that helps you discover what a DJ is. A DJ is not a set term, it is not something that is solid. It is a ideal in our minds, different to every person that visit this forum.

I like to pluck mushrooms and to grow stuff in my garden. This is DJ to me. Because it is what makes me happy. I don't like to go to clubs, because I don't like the people who gathers there. I enjoy having parties with friends and met new people who shares my interests. Meeting drunk people and polluting my lungs with smoke is not something for me, so I avoid it. I belive many people here try to fit themselves into a role they think is a DJ-role. If you don't like to party and seduce 10000 girls in one night, then don't do it. Just listen to the urge within yourself. It will tell you what you have to do to become happy. This is not an encouragement to be a coward, it is an encouragement to become happy and not fit yourself into a role that someone else has put on you. That is the thing I get from the thing you have said.

Being a man is what you should be. But Pook's model is not fit for everyone. The answer to what is a man is found within yourself as the answer to what you have to do to become happy. This is what I mean. A summary would be:

"The DJ Attitude is confidence and The DJ state of mind is happiness. And everything that makes you happy is what makes you a Don Juan."

Lifeforce

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chasing women gets boring after a while and you find yourself searching for that special someone instead of merely trying to score... but a little chasing and experience is good for you, so have fun and be careful (disease, pregenancy, etc.) As you grow up and discover what qualities are important in a girl, you move on to marriage and kids... life is good!