Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips for OLD?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As some of you might have followed in my other posts, I am recently back in the game after being dumped by one LTR and dumping the other myself.
Last time I used OLD was 10 years ago and now everyone seems to have model photos …

Would be keen to hear about what works for you guys (particularly the guys that actually get matches and go on dates)…

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would be keen to hear about what works for you guys (particularly the guys that actually get matches and go on dates)…
From about 2 years ago. iPhone SE selfies as the main. And a few other pics. Only one with others. No pets. Used sunglasses on the main pic. Minimal bio. Aggressive music on Spotify Judas Priest Ram it Down..,). Don’t swipe right too much. When match. Read her card (pic, bio, IG Spotify) carefully to get a hook and open with that. Match her sexiness in the convo. Get her onto Text or Snap asap. Be prepared for her to want to Facetime to verify you. Set up meet asap. This worked for me.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From about 2 years ago. iPhone SE selfies as the main. And a few other pics. Only one with others. No pets. Used sunglasses on the main pic. Minimal bio. Aggressive music on Spotify Judas Priest Ram it Down..,). Don’t swipe right too much. When match. Read her card (pic, bio, IG Spotify) carefully to get a hook and open with that. Match her sexiness in the convo. Get her onto Text or Snap asap. Be prepared for her to want to Facetime to verify you. Set up meet asap. This worked for me.
thanks man. Back when I was OLD last I did recall having to move very quickly to the face to face meeting.
Any tips for first dates?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently signed back up to hinge after a long hiatus ive done quite well in terms of matches i use an arrangement of pictures

one in the gym , one with friends , one of my cat , one topless and one with a fairly hot chick ( this i think is the ace card as it sparks competition anxiety )

ive had a range of chicks show interest a good few at my own value and a few below

Nobody is really interested in small talk and dry conversation is a pu$$y dehydrator you need to say something that is of at least some interest or value for both your sakes

Be aware a lot of girls on these platforms don't know what they want .....a boyfriend, a fvck buddy , an emotional tampon !?!

where as men are mainly on there to get sex

the two dynamics don't blend well at all

You quickly get a vibe a lot of girls on there are looking for something which doesn't really exist

its why the tinder swindler worked so well

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Recently signed back up to hinge after a long hiatus ive done quite well in terms of matches i use an arrangement of pictures

one in the gym , one with friends , one of my cat
There's a dating app called Tabby. It's marketed as a dating app for cat lovers. Might wanna check it out.

EDIT: Don't bother. Just checked, and it was a Shark Tank deal, and it doesn't seem like it's going well.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Hello OP. Im gonna copy paste something from a previous post. Hope it helps

DJ bootcamp? Your TASK was to talk to girls?

Im sorry I disagree with all of this. I dont like the mindset.

That stuff never really worked for me. Becuase the focus was on getting the girls. While this might work for some people, for me it created scarcity mindset.

What recently worked for me was focusing on doing stuff I actually enjoy, while triple booking with OLD matches the same date, time, and place to come and join me.

If none of them cancelled, I would go out with the hottest one and I would make something up to flake on the other girls. My main focus was enjoying the actual date more than the girl herself.

Btw, I dunno if Murphys law or what, but when I singled book, the girl would flake more than half of the time. When triple booking, none would cancel and I had to flake on the other girls.

I would invite them to a restaurant I was actually craving for, or to watch the latest blockbuster I actually wanted to see. I believe that being focus on enojying the actual date would give off the abundance mindset instead of neediness or scarcity mindset and girls would somehow sense it and they loved it.

Texting was nothing special. No PUA tricks.

Text One: "Hey girl. How´s ur weekend going?" When matching during weekend. If matching Monday/Tuesday it was "Hey girl. How was your weekend?". If matching Wednesday/Thursday "Hey girl. Any cool plans for the upcoming weekend?"
Her: Bla bla bla

Next text: "Cool. What do you enjoy doing with your free time?"
Her: bla bla bla

If we have suff in common:

"Looks like we have a lot in common. Im craving my favorite sushi place, wanna meet 5:30ish pm next saturday?" Maybe Im implying that since we have stuff in common I wanna get to know her better.

If we dont have that much in common:

"I live in X city by Y mall. Anything interesting near your house?"
"My favorite Burger place is very close to your house. Wanna meet Next saturday evening and grab a bite?"

If there was a new movie I actually wanted to see.
"I wanna watch the new Marvel movie. Lets go on day 1 to avoid spoilers. My favorite movie place has a show at 6pm"

No long texts. No double texting. No over-talking or over-sharing. STFU, Keep it simple and more or less mirror her response time.

So she showed up at the date. Cool. At the end tell her something like "Text me when u are home safe". When she texts u shes home, I just reply "Descansa" which is similar to have a good nights sleep or something like that. Dissappear 1-3 days and ask her out again.

If she shows up AGAIN, means she has high interest. U r in the clear now. As long as u dont mess it up or lose interest in her urself, u will bang this girl sooner or later. Just remember to escalate.

Have you give exclusivity to a girl before? Ok, Never again give exclusivity to a girl unless you like her more than your last ltr, or at least as much. No way u gonna settle for less.

U in a ltr? How frequent is the sex? No point being exclusive if you are getting less amount of sex than u could get spinning plates. She should want sex more than you or at least just as much; dont became on of those guys in an exclusive relationship who only gets laid once in a blue moon.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello OP. Im gonna copy paste something from a previous post. Hope it helps

DJ bootcamp? Your TASK was to talk to girls?

Im sorry I disagree with all of this. I dont like the mindset.

That stuff never really worked for me. Becuase the focus was on getting the girls. While this might work for some people, for me it created scarcity mindset.

What recently worked for me was focusing on doing stuff I actually enjoy, while triple booking with OLD matches the same date, time, and place to come and join me.

If none of them cancelled, I would go out with the hottest one and I would make something up to flake on the other girls. My main focus was enjoying the actual date more than the girl herself.

Btw, I dunno if Murphys law or what, but when I singled book, the girl would flake more than half of the time. When triple booking, none would cancel and I had to flake on the other girls.

I would invite them to a restaurant I was actually craving for, or to watch the latest blockbuster I actually wanted to see. I believe that being focus on enojying the actual date would give off the abundance mindset instead of neediness or scarcity mindset and girls would somehow sense it and they loved it.

Texting was nothing special. No PUA tricks.

Text One: "Hey girl. How´s ur weekend going?" When matching during weekend. If matching Monday/Tuesday it was "Hey girl. How was your weekend?". If matching Wednesday/Thursday "Hey girl. Any cool plans for the upcoming weekend?"

Next text: "Cool. What do you enjoy doing with your free time?"
Her: bla bla bla

If we have suff in common:

"Looks like we have a lot in common. Im craving my favorite sushi place, wanna meet 5:30ish pm next saturday?" Maybe Im implying that since we have stuff in common I wanna get to know her better.

If we dont have that much in common:

"I live in X city by Y mall. Anything interesting near your house?"
"My favorite Burger place is very close to your house. Wanna meet Next saturday evening and grab a bite?"

If there was a new movie I actually wanted to see.
"I wanna watch the new Marvel movie. Lets go on day 1 to avoid spoilers. My favorite movie place has a show at 6pm"

No long texts. No double texting. No over-talking or over-sharing. STFU, Keep it simple and more or less mirror her response time.

So she showed up at the date. Cool. At the end tell her something like "Text me when u are home safe". When she texts u shes home, I just reply "Descansa" which is similar to have a good nights sleep or something like that. Dissappear 1-3 days and ask her out again.

If she shows up AGAIN, means she has high interest. U r in the clear now. As long as u dont mess it up or lose interest in her urself, u will bang this girl sooner or later. Just remember to escalate.

Have you give exclusivity to a girl before? Ok, Never again give exclusivity to a girl unless you like her more than your last ltr, or at least as much. No way u gonna settle for less.

U in a ltr? How frequent is the sex? No point being exclusive if you are getting less amount of sex than u could get spinning plates. She should want sex more than you or at least just as much; dont became on of those guys in an exclusive relationship who only gets laid once in a blue moon.
out of curiosity, how old are you / the girls you’re targeting? I love the cinema, but man I would have a hard time inviting a girl to the movies on a first date.

appreciate the write-up!

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is about your photos, profile, opener and message game. Plus as always, a numbers game. Generally I find a new gf OLD within anywhere from a week to 3 months. The last time it took me 10 weeks and 3 dates (all of them high net worth women).

Also, women in the 30+ and especially 40+ who are divorced or never married are bat s crazy. There is a reason they are single despite being hot....they treat men like s and have no idea how to keep one. I saw this one hot Chinese girl on match recently, she had been on there for 9 months or something like that. We had a date planned, she had no plans for the weekend. The venue I picked wasn't good enough for her so she passed, lol. Good riddance, no wonder why she has been on there 9+ MONTHS.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
out of curiosity, how old are you / the girls you’re targeting? I love the cinema, but man I would have a hard time inviting a girl to the movies on a first date.

appreciate the write-up!
Im 35. I was single all summer 2021 and met a unicorn around October/November (Im her 1st bf). I was targeting anywhere from 18 to 31 on OLD.

How old are you? Im aware most members here will advice against dinner/cinema as a 1st date, BUT, in my experience, if its a restaurant u actually love, or a movie u actually wanna see and you have abundance mentality or are outcome inddiferent, u gonna give off this vibe that u actually enojying life, girls will pick up on this and they love it, thay wanna be around u.