"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Tinder banned me

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
They just can't hanle this awesomeness!

Seriously have no idea why. For the best anyway. Never worked for me. Just going to rely on real life and approaching women. Hear that rejection face to face and love it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
They just can't hanle this awesomeness!

Seriously have no idea why. For the best anyway. Never worked for me. Just going to rely on real life and approaching women. Hear that rejection face to face and love it.
In your other post you turned the $5 request around on the girl and asked what happens after she sends you money. She probably reported you for asking for cash on tinder.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
In your other post you turned the $5 request around on the girl and asked what happens after she sends you money. She probably reported you for asking for cash on tinder.
Possibly. Pretty clear on review though who is requesting money and who isn't. Wouldn't surprise me. I'm in contact over email now to see if they'll give me a reason why.
 
Top