Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

time to give up?

ba11er21

Reaction score
so heres the situation. theres this girl that likes me..admited to likeing me, she knows im interested but theres something missing. what i mean is everytime we see each other she jocks and shes all over me. we talk and i offer to take her out(i see her girlfriend material). shes like definatly yes, call me this weekend. ill call and get her voice mail and ask her out and to call me back. she doesnt return it. this has happend twice but she still jocks when she sees me.i dont know what to do so i would like a couple of different advices.
"the fallen don"

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is so intimidated by your studly manliness that she can't bear going out with you.;)

Kidding aside, I understand your frustration because I am experiencing the same crap with this younger girl who shows obvious signs of interest and whom everybody tells me she likes me, yet I have trouble getting a date from her. I call, and she tells me that she is tired, busy, etc., but when I see her on rare occasions, she gives me all sorts of buying signals and has that definite glint I her eye like she wants to fyck me.

It could be that she is extremely insecure and is initmidated by you. Or, maybe she is an attention wh0re who likes to flirt and get your attention but nothing else. If you think she likes you then she probably does. However, there is a point in time, where if you are not getting anywhere with her, you have to move on. And it is a good idea to let her know through actions and not words.

Ignore her and see if she comes around. If she still is playing games then next her because your time is valuable and there are plenty of women out there waiting for you. :cool:

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you've asked her to do something on weekends twice and left voicemails both times. Neither of which got any response but she still seems interested.
Did you ask her what happened to her when you called and she never called you back? I mean when I ask a girl out and say i'm going to call her, do such, and she dosen't call me back I'm wanting a decent excuse of some kind. What kind of a flake doesn't even acknowledge you called them after you had it pre arranged that you would? What kind of sense does that make? To make things more strange, has happened twice. At this point I would tipically start hanging out with this girl less, and start divoiting my time to other endevors, but that's just me. If you really like this girl and she's "girlfriend material", the next time I saw her I'd say forget calling her, arrange a date right then and there while you're talking to her. If she's gonna flake on her voice mail then you have to go another route. The definition of insanity is doing the samething over and over and expecting a different result, such is the case with your situation.

She likes you, ask her out when you see her, work out whatever details she might bring up then and there. Case closed, deal made.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either things might have happened

1) She is really busy (unlikely)

2) Has bad phone etiquette (most likely)

3) Something better came along

4) You are moving too fast and being AFC with her. (calling too much, telling her yer interested?, already considering her girlfriend material?)