"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Threesomes

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
I’m kinda bored, a bit frustrated so I’m considering joining a couple in a threesome. Both men are hetero. It would be via a web site, no prior relationships with them.

A lot of biases for all of us here, but threesomes seems common among kiddos these days. I have no experience and little knowledge in this area, so I wonder:

What are the possible negative consequences for me, and how do I address them? I can think of these:
  • STDs. This can be solved through tests, trust and protection
  • That their relationship is wrecked, but that’s not my concern. They do their choice, I do mine.
  • Social, legal risk for me. My name strung out on some web site, their relationship problems affect me in some way.
  • Unreliable, complicated, damaged people (?). This can be addressed by communication.
  • Consequences for future relationships. My future oneitis says "Well, if you've been having threesomes, then ...". Fun.
  • Psychological damage to me. We know for instance the statistics on women’s problems with pair bonding with increasing partners, so I’d say it’s safe to theorise this kind of activity can be bad for men as well. Jaded, black-pilled, future relationship problems.
Anything else, any other consequences? Generally, what’s your take on threesomes? Is it worth it?

Does consequences change with FFM vs. MMF?

In short: it seems to be an excellent drug, the question is if it’s worth it.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I've done several MFM with friends. It's a blast if you can find the right people and do it safely. You can learn a lot sexually in these situations as most people that are into this are very open and good communicators.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Its a threesome, not a bank robbery. Its one night and its unlikely to ruin your life or anything. Try it and see what you think. Maybe you love it, maybe you hate it. MFMs are definitely less tricky than MFFs and since you are basically the stunt c0ck in this scenario you don't really have much to lose.
 
Top