"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Threesome With My Current Plate

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
My Spanish plate Maria mentioned today she wants a threesome with me, either with a girl or guy and asked me what I thought. First time this ever happened to me.

I said I’m up for it, but I don’t know any girls who could join. Tbh I wouldn’t even mind another guy banging her, but she’s strictly a sex plate although we have good times together and I enjoy her company.

If she knows some hoe that’s down to get fvcked I’m all for that

Mine is up for girls or guys... Its all fun... But remember.. DO NOT develop feelings for this premiscios girls..

She should be strictly sex only.. Are you really going to have a relationship with a chick who is willing to take other diks?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Mine is up for girls or guys... Its all fun... But remember.. DO NOT develop feelings for this premiscios girls..

She should be strictly sex only.. Are you really going to have a relationship with a chick who is willing to take other diks?
No we have a good setup last time I saw her was about 4 weeks ago, she repeatedly said it’s just sex and i agreed
 
Top