Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

threesome on the second date

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Here is the tale of my strange second date who I'll call Emily (because that's her real name) and what her best friend April did.

About all I can say about my second date with the New Emily is "uh... what?"

I was a little worried about her when she pushed back the second date by one day, then by about two hours. Both times I didn't have to ask if "we could do it some other time," she was up-front and named the new times. The date itself was rather... odd.

We were supposed to go to Annapolis but since she lives in Bel Air we had started too late in the day to really go there (this being a Sunday and all). So I met her at her best friend's house, I've met April before and she was rather nice, what I didn't expect is that she would be going with us on the date (???). First they took me to a restaurant in Baltimore and things went about as normal as one could expect considering April was along for the "date."

Now the surprise: after this they took me to a bar called the "Hippo." It had a nice dancing pink elephant as it's symbol, was absolutely packed; and was a gay bar. :confused:

Wait, it gets worse: while there I find out that April is bisexual (thank god, the girl is hot), and my "date" New Emily was very happy that she got hit on by a lesbian in the bathroom. She got her phone number, then went dancing with some other lesbians; eventually talking with one for a few hours. While all of this is happening, April is chatting me up and acting rather friendly. By friendly I mean she would sit on my lap, nuzzle me (like people do before they kiss), and generally be touchy feely. She also asked me for my phone number, which I gave her. Oh yeah, the full body hugs were nice too.

I'm going to make a bold leap and say the New Emily is gay, but I'm thinking her friend may want my peen. Not sure what to do about all this but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically, Emily and April are bi and you get stuck in the middle? What a wonderful situation for a guy.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
ha ha, April is freaky enough, but I'm not sure Emily is...

so should I try and hook up with April? (yes I would like to) or would I instantly fail since they are both friends? and if so, how to go about it?

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude - get the hint. The girl is rubbing her titties at your face :)

And you should just ask about other girl: "How do you like your friend?? Are you close?? Are you serious??" Stuff like this - she'll tell you and take it from there.

Revolution_AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
DEFINITELY tell us how the hext date goes. :eek:

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
the ring

I found out something else crazy about both of them:

On the first date with Emily I saw she had a ring tatooed on her finger. I asked her about it and she said "I got it because it was part of a relationship I once had, it meant alot to me and still does but it's the only one I can't hide. I don't regret getting it tho."

Guess what? April has the matching tatoo. :eek:

So I'm guessing they've gone lesbo on each other before. And yes, I'll keep the forum updated as things happen. :)

Niggle

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll find that a lot of 17-23 year olds are Bisexual - not necessarily the way they'll stay once they grow up - but often they like experimenting or are sick of guys and want a change for a while and will bonk their best female friend. Most of my ex partners have had sex with their female friends at one time or another - it's a natural thing.

And the thing is they're just experimenting mostly - they're still interested in boys - they're just also interested in girls.

Go with the flow and see where it goes - could be lots of fun.

Cheers,
Niggle

Thrillseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this "straight" !

You're more or less dating two bisexy women and one lives in Bel Air? Bel Air? As in money falling off of my pockets, Bel Air?

So, tell me if I'm wrong- you're dating ultra wealthy bisexy pu$$y?

Do please keep us updated.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thrillseeker
So let me get this "straight" !

You're more or less dating two bisexy women and one lives in Bel Air? Bel Air? As in money falling off of my pockets, Bel Air?

So, tell me if I'm wrong- you're dating ultra wealthy bisexy pu$$y?

Do please keep us updated.
Bel Air..in like in Quebec?Hey I want to meet you and these bis.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear...

I swear short timer, i swear, that if you f* this up, Ill find you and hit you with a tree leaf untill I kill you!!:D
Do what Vronski said,, pretty much what my advice would be.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
havent u ever seen fresh prince of bel air?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the with a tree! With a leaf! How will i kill you with a leaf? Use your imagination! Ill haunt your dreams forever now! ;)

Thrillseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
Bel Air, in Harford County Maryland, U.S.A.

And yes, if I screw this up I'll hit myself with a tree too.
Okay, so I wasn't aware that there was a Bel Air in Hartford. I was thinking Bel Air in California, like Fresh Prince of Bel Air you know?

Bel Air..in like in Quebec?Hey I want to meet you and these bis.
Bel Air (California version) in Quebec? I sure wish! All we got is Westmont and shyt. Outremont also. As for the bis, I don't have the pleasure of knowing them, ask ShortTimer.

As for us tag teaming, I answered you in that other thread. I'll post something else regarding this in the anything else forum.

Peace.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: the ring

Dude, it's because the world is stuffed full of AFCs that so many young women are "lesbians" or bisexual. In addition, there's the old "young people having sex with anybody" phenomenon. As my dad once said, don't be surprised if your 14-year-old sister comes home saying she married a bear.

However, a given "bi" girl will usually, umm, straighten up when a DJ comes on the scene and walks away with her heart. :D

BGMan

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, another MD DJ! Hit me up with a PM, I'm going to try and organize a "Calling of the Marland Don's" soon.